Look what my neighbor made me do...

LadyHawk

w00t!!
Donating Member
Registered
Our neighbor loves to help us work on our bikes. He dremelled my windscreen, he's helped GJoker with his exhaust, he ooohs and ahhhhs at every mod we do..

So he was over last Saturday.. and was all fired up... got me started doing the mesh mod. He's helping me take off plastics, making sure I got all the tools I need.. then 15 minutes later he leaves!! What a punk!!
laugh.gif

But he got me to FINALLY get it done. I've had the mesh sitting in the corner of the garage for almost a year.

Here ya go.. a pic:

mesh_mod.JPG

At least that PUNK got you motivated you to getRdone some year old parts what collecting dust right?
biggrin.gif

(Spike @ Apr. 19 2007,10:04) Oh I like that a lot.  Now you have me itchin to try that.
It's pretty easy once you get going..
$7 for gutter screen at home depot and some $3 Automotive Goop from the auto parts store.
Tin snips, and pliers, and gloves, and you are good to go.
cool.gif

(hydrabusa @ Apr. 19 2007,09:25) At least that PUNK got you motivated you to getRdone some year old parts what collecting dust right?
biggrin.gif
Yeah, I GUESS so...
laugh.gif

Turbo and Rock and Dad:

Thanks!!

I think it makes the busa look more complete. Finishes it off.

Nice, Brenda!

Which gutter screen did you use?

The 3' strips (thicker) or the roll (thinner)?

I wish I would have used the thicker stuff. At the time, I didn't know there was two different gauges. Now, every little bump of the screen, results in a bent-in screen. Even waxing the bike, I have to be careful around the screens or they get bent in.............
crazy.gif

(omslaw @ Apr. 19 2007,11:43) Nice, Brenda!

Which gutter screen did you use?

The 3' strips (thicker) or the roll (thinner)?
The 3 inch strips. I didn't see a roll... so I guess I picked the right one.
smile.gif

(guido4512 @ Apr. 19 2007,11:52) I wish I would have used the thicker stuff. At the time, I didn't know there was two different gauges. Now, every little bump of the screen, results in a bent-in screen. Even waxing the bike, I have to be careful around the screens or they get bent in.............
crazy.gif
Oh man, that would make me crazy!!!
AAAssjani.gif

Your neighbor just called and said he was ready to "help" you with that turbocharger set up you have been wanting!
SHOCKED.gif

Back