Look what I saw at our 'Zuk Dealer.

Busa Jules

Little blue pill, M.Ed.
Donating Member
Registered
This is a good freaking deal if anyone is in the market... seems they can't give these things away!!

IMG_3172.jpg

Are you kidding me? Man that is a sweet deal indeed.:thumbsup:
How many are you getting?:laugh:

Darrell and I thought about getting a pair of B-kings.. since we already have a pair of Busas :laugh:

75% of mfsrp each plus fees.

09's = $13,199.00 ,,,75% of that is %9,899.25 add all the fees plus tax X2. You might end up higher then OTD pricing of other dealers. Depends on locations...

Isn't a bad price,but not as good as it sounds. Good marketing as they probably come out making more $$ in the end.

75% of mfsrp each plus fees.

09's = $13,199.00 ,,,75% of that is %9,899.25 add all the fees plus tax X2. You might end up higher then OTD pricing of other dealers. Depends on locations...

Isn't a bad price,but not as good as it sounds. Good marketing as they probably come out making more $$ in the end.

Did I miss something? Where did you see that?

I just thought it was interesting that he was trying to get rid of them like that... tells you what our economy is doing to our hobby.

I rode a b-king once! A friends Black 08 before he passed away.....Nice Bike! Was impressed!:beerchug:

KINGOFDACOAST is the mechanic there,seems to be a good store,they just can't get many people financed..

Dayum, you and Darrell need to hook me up, and just think, it's almost Christmas. Show me the spirit. :laugh:

Did I miss something? Where did you see that?

I just thought it was interesting that he was trying to get rid of them like that... tells you what our economy is doing to our hobby.

what he's saying is that if u pay full price for one and half price for the other then your basically paying 75% for each which you can usually talk a dealership into doing for a "last years model" anyway. just about every dealership has adds out for last years busa for under 10k right now so this particular dealership is basically selling for same price but trying to sucker people into having to buy two bikes to get the same price others are offering on one. Good marketing stratigy for people who dont read between the lines. ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

I can't find the buy one get another at 1/2 price on their web site.

what he's saying is that if u pay full price for one and half price for the other then your basically paying 75% for each which you can usually talk a dealership into doing for a "last years model" anyway. just about every dealership has adds out for last years busa for under 10k right now so this particular dealership is basically selling for same price but trying to sucker people into having to buy two bikes to get the same price others are offering on one. Good marketing stratigy for people who dont read between the lines. ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

thats deff for the impulse buyer for sure not taking the time to ask or figure out what there actually paying for the bikes:thumbsup:

KINGOFDACOAST is the mechanic there,seems to be a good store,they just can't get many people financed..

It IS a really good store. They treat us like family in there. I don't know much about their financing.

what he's saying is that if u pay full price for one and half price for the other then your basically paying 75% for each which you can usually talk a dealership into doing for a "last years model" anyway. just about every dealership has adds out for last years busa for under 10k right now so this particular dealership is basically selling for same price but trying to sucker people into having to buy two bikes to get the same price others are offering on one. Good marketing stratigy for people who dont read between the lines.

OIC!!! Well Mr. Mike is VERY flexible on prices.. so he proably wouldn't stick to the MSRP on this deal.. I don't know for sure tho.. who knows :dunno:

It IS a really good store. They treat us like family in there. I don't know much about their financing.

OIC!!! Well Mr. Mike is VERY flexible on prices.. so he proably wouldn't stick to the MSRP on this deal.. I don't know for sure tho.. who knows :dunno:

As long as you have good credit you can get financed, thats pretty much anywhere I hope, at least here it is. Yes Suzuki City is a very good place to get all your motorcylce needs.

Back