look what I picked up today!!

Slowboy

Registered
Well its not mine.. But I might be taking it up to Illinois this weekend with my busa...

Friend was doing 90mph and he says the wind caught him and lost control of the bike!! bike was not that bad, but he was in very bad shape just came back to work 2 weeks ago!!

Untitled 3.jpg

Untitled 2.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

so did you buy it to fix it or hauling for a friend?

My friend in illinois is buying it for 2,500 he already has a 14 but he just put a stroker motor so he wont beable to ride it on the street>> so he wanted this one to rebuild and keep for his street bike... still sounds good!! and the box has extra parts in it..

here is his other bike

44444.jpg

Yeah he was very lucky! this was his 3 wreck his wife told him if he didn't stop ridding this time she was leaving him!!! so he is selling this and his harley

I guess it must be the crossing winds that made him lose control of his machine.Glad he is still alive

Yea very lucky. Any more info on details of the crash? It might bring some valuable insight for some riders here.
Posted via Mobile Device

****Update**** wreck bike just got the motor back in!! He had all the parts order before I even touched down in Illinois!!! Spent $2,500 for the bike.. $1,200 in parts and $800 in motor work( nuthing was wrong with it he just wanted to tighten it up some more) and painted the black himself... So all in all a good deal!!!

Unnamed.jpg

zx14.jpg

zx142.jpg

todd oliva.jpg

todd bike4.jpg

todd's  bike.jpg

Back