Look what I gave away Saturday

Congrats. My daughters are 16 and 14, I hope time really slows down, because it only seems like yesterday that they were in elementary school.

Best to you and your family.
smile.gif

Tim

Congrats!

I've got twin 5 y.o. daughters...I have something to look forward to....times two!

I gotta learn to finish reading the post first. I am just upset right now.
Congratulations.

(06BUSA @ Jan. 03 2007,00:14) I gotta learn to finish reading the post first. I am just upset right now.
Congratulations.
ices_rofl.gif
have a drink on me
all_coholic.gif

Congrates!!! God Bless the young couple.

I only have one Daughter (16) and I am not looking forward to the day she marries. I may not get along with her all that well, but damn I am not sure I can live without her either.

Congratulations on a great family. In the second pic, I had a bit of a time figuring out who was who....you & your wife are very young looking as well. Must be my age; everybody looks young to me anymore
laugh.gif

Great pics - make me glad that I have two boys --- that way I can buy slingshots instead of shotguns!

Nice looking family Kevin.
beerchug.gif

(Red05 @ Jan. 03 2007,11:57) ....you & your wife are very young looking as well. Must be my age; everybody looks young to me anymore  
laugh.gif
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone, especially this one.

Congrats, can't wait until my boys are gone for that one. My daughter on the other hand....
Your handling it better that I think I will.

Back