Look what BigGeorge got me

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
Well,it seems that everytime I help George with mods on his bike,a little package shows up on my doorstep! He always makes fun of my 'dinosaur' Sony Mavica 1.3 megapixel digi camera.

So this time,he sends me a brand new still in the box Cannon powershot SD-400

George,I told you I dont expect this,so knock it off...I love wrenching bikes...But I cant wait to try this thing out!!!

Thanks bud.
beerchug.gif

powershot.jpg

you thinkn about switchin jobs now n bein G's new "behind tha scenes" camera-guy?

good job BigG-next time send him something to shoot! like a blonde or Brunette
beerchug.gif

Man, when are you two just gonna get it over with and eat a snickers?
smile.gif

That's awesome!!!
beerchug.gif

That'st he same camera we have; hubby works for Canon, so we got a refurbished one and it's been a great little toy...congrats!!!

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 08 2007,10:59) Man, when are you two just gonna get it over with and eat a snickers?
smile.gif
laugh.gif

You heard that commercial has been officially shelved, right?

Too offensive to the gay rights folks...we're so PC now, well, I'll refrain from further comment.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Man, when are you two just gonna get it over with and eat a snickers? [/Quote]
hmmmm...now where have i seen this
laugh.gif

(brendanp @ Feb. 08 2007,10:10) Well,it seems that everytime I help George with mods on his bike,a little package shows up on my doorstep!
Maybe I have a sick mind... but this seems to tie in with the snickers joke...

On the other end. WAY TO GO BIG GEORGE!!!

Maybe I have a sick mind...[/Quote]
Maybe Ben??

Ooh I think most definately!!
laugh.gif

I know how much Brendan hated that brick of a Sony. He takes care of me when I need something done on my bike - no questions asked - and he'll go out of his way too. It's the least I could do. Set him up with everything he needed so he could lay that Sony to rest
super.gif

(brendanp @ Feb. 08 2007,13:52) Maybe I have a sick mind...
Maybe Ben??

Ooh I think most definately!!
laugh.gif
[/Quote]
ummm... okay, yeah. A VERY sick mind... YOu should hear some of the stuff I think about before typing...

Man, when are you two just gonna get it over with and eat a snickers?[/Quote]
I am still laughing about this......
laugh.gif

Back