Look What Arrived Yesterday...

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Call your dealer now!!!

08_Busa_Mailer__Front_.jpg

yeah, thats great however after 24 months your interest rate hits the roof!

Doesn't really matter how you get the bike, just GET ONE!

Clearly, some of us didn't need the announcement...
cool.gif

Just glad that there's some support from 'corporate'...that's all.

08_Black___White__e_.jpg

How can you have two Busa's? Do you get up in the morning and flip a coin to see which you should ride that day.

beerchug.gif
i dont think i would ever ride my 02le since i now have the 08...totally different bike...wow...just go buy one, no matter how you get it...

How can you have two Busa's? Do you get up in the morning and flip a coin to see which you should ride that day.
Nope.  I know which one I'm riding the next day before I go to bed each night.  
laugh.gif

They are COMPLETELY different bikes.  Fact is, I'm way faster in the twisties on the Gen2.  It is far more refined.

The Gen1 is raw, and I feel, far more beautiful than the Gen2, so it has its place, as well.  I presume to be retiring the Gen1, however, so it can become a sought after piece for either the Smithsonian or the Guggenheim.  
whistling.gif
  Yes, yes, I know...there's already a 'busa in the Guggenheim.  Maybe the Louvre, then.

Everyone needs to ride the Gen2, IMO.

Scar

==================================================================
EDIT: http://guggenheim.stores.yahoo.net/suzhay19.html

Nope.  I know which one I'm riding the next day before I go to bed each night.  
laugh.gif

They are COMPLETELY different bikes.  Fact is, I'm way faster in the twisties on the Gen2.  It is far more refined.

The Gen1 is raw, and I feel, far more beautiful than the Gen2, so it has its place, as well.  I presume to be retiring the Gen1, however, so it can become a sought after piece for either the Smithsonian or the Guggenheim.  
whistling.gif
  Yes, yes, I know...there's already a 'busa in the Guggenheim.  Maybe the Louvre, then.

Everyone needs to ride the Gen2, IMO.

Scar

EDIT:  http://guggenheim.stores.yahoo.net/suzhay19.html
well there wasnt one in the Louvre .... however there was a black/orange 08 parked outside of it the other night
cool.gif
I was trying to get the camera out and the guy looked at me with this pissy look like what the fug are you doing... so I just smiled and kept walking.

That was the ONLY busa I've seen in mainland europe and it was in Paris... where biggest balls wins...I couldnt imagine riding in that city, though the off the line power probably gives him his choice of road space
laugh.gif

btw, Scar, your addy is on the back of that invite... would hate for some web surfer theif to get any ideas
sadnews.gif

laugh.gif

8.95%? That's insane! With so many credit offers available, anything over 0% is unacceptable in my book.

btw, Scar, your addy is on the back of that invite... would hate for some web surfer theif to get any ideas  
sadnews.gif
Thanks, bro...greatly appreciate your perspective on that.  Greatly.

I had actually considered that possibility so, much of the pertinent information in that address is false.  nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk.  I wanted to foil the attempts of any potential criminals, but make them go through the effort, regardless.  
clap.gif

8.95% isn't too bad, however, That rate is for Suzuki Financing. It is a credit card with REVOLVING interest, unlike a conventional loan, it is compounded every month, NOT by the year.......You want a simple interest loan or worst case a loan with the rule of 78, like a car loan..It means that 78% of the interest is paid in the first third of the loan, by time. I would s**t can the offer, it is a trap.

Ron

Sure...trash the offer, buy the bike.

In retrospect, I should have mentioned in the initial thread that the posting is not about the offer, it's about Suzuki sending out material in support of their flagship. That's all.

Personally, I know people who would pay significantly higher interest rates to own a bike like ours...

Anyway, enjoy the read; enjoy the ride!

Scar

Back