Look like this is goodbye...

09BusaDrvr

Registered
Well, I've been in debate for a while now...

I've decided to let her go. I just don't ride it as much as I want to and I want a bike that is more comfortable for me. I've tried the heli-bars and they did help but just not enough. My wrist is still killing me after 45 minutes which is almost double what it is before the bars.

I had it narrowed down to 3: BMW K1600GT, Kawi Concourse 14, Yammi FJR 1300. #3 takes the W for me! I'll post pics as soon as I take delivery in about 2 weeks. I will miss the missile like power of the busa without a doubt but I'm looking forward to some comfort while riding that I have been missing for a while now.

I'll still pop in and say hey..cause you guys are some good peeps and I hope to see you all on the track. If any of you are riding the NYST with NESBA, drop me a line, I'll be there on the R6.

No need to leave...we have Kawi riders here, Honda fans, Harley owners...I hope you find something that will truly be comfy on those longer runs!!

Best of luck and don't be a stranger :rulez:

Be sure and post up some pics when you get home. We just picked up 1600GT and we love it.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

Back