long trip CA to New Hampshire

im planning on leaving on july 20th its a monday and arriving buy sunday the 27th. as far as my pac goes i have many years of experience carrying that dam thing:laugh:

you do realize that should you slide that by a few days you can come to the stampede and have some company on the ride back east ???

Stampede Reno NV July 23-25, many folks trekking back to the east coast afterwards, hell you might even find some trailer space :beerchug:

that would be cool.but i cant afford the extra cash for the stampede i guess i could stay at my moms house till the stampede is over she lives 1 hr out side of reno. i am planning on a stop in Kentucky to see my dad.

Good lookin out Zuk. Take his advice and slide it back a few days...Lurch(Kevin) and I are are trailering back to WI. I know you're stopping off in Kentucky but we might be able to get you in our trailor and save ya a lot of gas and saddle time on that butt. If you're interested, I'm sure we can work somethin out.

I will be hauling back across the blackhills with a few others, we have a fairly nailed up itenerary but you are welcome to ride with us :cool: As for the stempede, its not that $$, just find a roomie :cool:

One thing for sure, making a trek that long its always good to have a support system and travelling buddies :thumbsup:

that sounds good. i would love to have some 1 to travel with . it looks like lovemybusa is just outside of Chicago and that is were i need to go so i can head south to Kentucky on 65 .

Good lookin out Zuk. Take his advice and slide it back a few days...Lurch(Kevin) and I are are trailering back to WI. I know you're stopping off in Kentucky but we might be able to get you in our trailor and save ya a lot of gas and saddle time on that butt. If you're interested, I'm sure we can work somethin out.

Absolutely awesome! oRg :rulez:

and my wife thinks am crazy when i told her i was planning to ride to KS!! PM me when u get hit NH.Good luck :beerchug:

good luck. keep your back straight and don't lean on your wrists or squeeze the grips too tightly. after about 2000 miles you'll see what i mean. and listen to projekt, he's obviously been there. i can't even get 100 miles without wanting to throw my pack over a cliff. take care.

Back