Long time no see!

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
Hello all! Its been a while since i've logged in. I sold my bike a few years ago, miss it every day. Alot has changed for me in the last year or so. Moved to a new base, bought a house, military has me travling the world again. 2 years till retirement!! I will ride again one day but for now its just not an option. I've decided to sell whats left of my riding gear. I will look into the classifieds/for sale section. I havent been on the board in about a year so i need to make sure nothing has changed. Miss riding and the friendships on the board...hope all is well with everyone!!

Shane :thumbsup:

What up Shane! Hope you are doing well. When do we get to see you again?

Doing well! Bought a 2010 mustang GT last week! Thought about you when i was driving it home!!

:welcome: back stranger! no reason to stay away just because you don't have a bike at the moment :beerchug:

Hey Shane! Good to see ya back here!

2010 'Stang! :drool:

Post up some pics!

Thanks guys! I'll post up some pics soon...i only have a few cell phone pics right now...weather hasnt cooperated in letting me get some good pics with the camera...

inside my 1st stang.jpg

Attachments

• my 1st stang.bmp
    801.7 KB · Views: 127
Good to see you here, brother.

Thanks for your service. Stay always vigilant. We want you back when you get the time.

Peace to you and yours. :beerchug:

my wife had to talk me into it because at first i wasnt sure about it...but after i sat in it and drove it and thought about it...it grew on me real quick! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

How are you doing Shane? Good to see you post up. Hope all is well for you. Sweet car:thumbsup:

Thanks for your Service :bowdown:

Hello Shane,
I very much thank you for your service and hope you will get back on two soon.
Keep your gear and get a bike!:thumbsup:
Ride her safe and have fun.
Bubba

Thanks Blue and Bubba! I'll probably get another bike when i retire from Air Force here in a few years.

Back