Long Island guys

Making a Montauk run tomorrow 05/05/06. PM if interested. Will be a morning/early afternoon ride.

What !! You guys only got 3 pages here ! Man you all need to check us out in the pacific northwest thread!
tounge.gif

Just kidding you guys . I just thought i'd take a look at your thread. Hey , Smokingunz ! I got that box ready to mail!
biggrin.gif

Yeah yeah yeah. We only got three pages cause everytime someone posts something new here you left coast guys post up and our thread sinks again!
wow.gif

Good to hear Rocky is home. Details?
Let me know what they found to fix.
Today is last day of vacation. You should really try one!
tounge.gif

I start mids tonite.
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146825324 -->

Free
bump.gif

Hows that PDbusa
biggrin.gif

poke.gif
OUCH, that poking stuff hurts!

I did manage a 200 mile day today. It was solo ride and traffic on way out was horrendous, but any time on the "Bullet" is quality. The "twisties" I rode were the same as last year, but seemed to have... straightened out some since being at Deals Gap!  
wink.gif

Still a good ride. Even had a 10 wheeler pull over and wave me on so I could enjoy a triple digit blast down the causeway. He must've been a rider!

John maybe you can stir things up a bit here and get something together. I seem to be having no luck.

Hey, it's raining?
wow.gif

Lets get something in the planning stages here. I'm working weekends until July/August. Maybe do a ride/family BBQ/get together? I'm open to ideas.

Just a little drizzle
tounge.gif

So I guess June would be best, as weekends are N/G after that
rock.gif

No more ideas, but if I think of something......

After June is best for me.... okay, wait a minute... I am invited aren't I?

Maybe a weekend in the Mountains?

saturday afternoons sunday mornings ! i will try to make any ride , but my job gets pretty hectic between july 4th and labor day !
biggrin.gif

Sorry, I read that wrong
blush.gif

How about the first or second weekend of July
rock.gif

I guess we should pick a time first, then maybe a location?

Sundays are better for me, but could possibly clear a Saturday.

Chime in with ideas
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Glyn
Reason for Edit: "foniks werks fr me"|1147482290 -->

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hey, we could turn this into our own little post ho thread
tounge.gif
You're on to me.

The 9th, 23rd,29th,30th of July or any weekend in August.

I don't know what those P.N.W. members did, but they can have thier rainy season back. I am wrinkling up like a left coaster.
sad.gif

Maybe we should forget the bikes and get boats, we'll be able to use them in the streets
laugh.gif

Back