Long Island guys

John?? Where are you?? Heellllooooooo!!
laugh.gif

I am a new member and will like to join you guys on Sunday if it's still on. I live out here in Middle Island LI so any place you guys want to meet is OK.
race.gif

CAJ welcome aboard.
We are still on as far as I know. Still waiting on JohnStein to log in, he's more familiar with roads westerly.

I am the furthest east (I Think), and Albanian is about the furthest west so far. I'm not familiar with roads or meet places much west of Riverhead so open to suggestions. I'll be 2-up with daughter so the ride will be conservative.
smile.gif

CAJ welcome aboard.
We are still on as far as I know. Still waiting on JohnStein to log in, he's more familiar with roads westerly.

I am the furthest east (I Think), and Albanian is about the furthest west so far. I'm not familiar with roads or meet places much west of Riverhead so open to suggestions. I'll be 2-up with daughter so the ride will be conservative.
smile.gif
I like this word "conservative" it means taken it easy and thats good as I am still new to the busa it only has 275 miles on it and still needs to be broken in.

I may not make it because of the wife she might have to work on sunday.
sad.gif

I'll keep you posted if things change.(I hope they do)

i am still in , what time sunday morning ?  i am heading south on the busa ,  for about a 800 mile round trip  and should be ariving back on long island early sunday  am ? depending on trafficname a place and i should be there  but probably wont be there till 11am the earliest as its a five hour ride from where i am coming from . i could probably do 930 or 10 but that means hittin the road  by 430 or 5 am ? which is no big deal

port jeff
bald hill
ocean pkwy
smith point
riverhead
west hampton
?
biggrin.gif

have busa will travel !

Don't forget day light savings time begins Sunday, I suggest we meet somewhere in the middle, at a 711 or gas station. Who is furthest west?

Furthest west is Albanian Eagle I think, Not sure where Glen Oaks is. I am furthest east 10mi from end of E-Way.

Thinking somewhere in the area of LIE exit 63-64. There is a park-n-Ride on the NorthEast corner next to quickie mart/gas station at 63 isn't there?

time ... 10-11ish?

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143923700 -->

I have no idea where to go from there though.
smile.gif

If you guys travel east we can meet in Riverhead and hit Orient point. There are a few different roads to travel.

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143933229 -->

Hey look at me, Post hoing my own thread!
Yes Glyn, I'll bring the shirt.
laugh.gif

Yes, there is a p&r at the N/E corner intersection of LIE exit 63 ( north Ocean Av) Next door is a Hess mart. I'll probably go out a little early, and meet you there if its good at about 10 am. Don't know how much after that I can hang, but we'll see.

I can shoot for 10:00, but may be a bit late. 10:30 the latest. Once my daughter does her hair, fixes her nails,etc.etc..

I do believe we have the beginnings of a plan?
rock.gif

I think we do, but by the time we meet, the roads will be starting to build with traffic and such, that's why I like EARLY am
biggrin.gif

I think AE might have to cancel, I have not heard from Smokin Guns, John Stein will be late to the party.....

Maybe I can meet you out in the Riverhead area earlier, and we could go to the meeting place together?

Give me a time. Wife won't let me out of house before 9:30. I can be in Riverhead at 9:40

I read that about AE. If you want to head this way I can hook up earlier. Cages and my princess make me nervous, don't want to have to rush.
wink.gif

I'll be glad to come out your way and meet you about 9:45-10:00 in the Riverhead area. How about a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts in R'head?

I need my coffee fix ya know
tounge.gif

Back