Long Introduction ahead...

Snake Eyes

Registered
Hey all.
New member, and a proud new owner of a B king. Just got it 2 days ago.
Fell in love with her when I first saw pics of the concept bike. I said to myself... I have to have one. Imagine my disappointment when I found it it was only a concept bike, and it wasn't in production. Fast forward to now, and I finally had a dream come true in my life. Now, here are the problems.... This is my first bike. I have zero experience on riding, unless you count the course I took to get my endorsement (that was 3 years ago, when I started saving up the money to get her. I forgot everything I learned about shifting). So, I have some time to kill before I take my first ride. Why, you ask? Number one, I'm not riding her until I put a slider kit on it; she is just to damn purty to get all scratched! Two, I don't have an owners manual, so I have no clue what all them buttons do; And most importantly, three, I just had surgery on both my wrists, so shes gonna sit in the carport mocking me for the next 2 months.

Baby Pic 1.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I was kinda expecting some flames and all, this being my first bike, but its good to receive nothing but praise on my choice. ;) Since I'm all new to this, feel free to suggest any tips on bike care and stuff, especially what NOT to do, like Armor all the tires for a new wheel look. (gotta thank my buddy for that tip.) I tried to join another bking owners forum to see if anyone knew where I can find the owners manual, but the administrators still haven't gotten around to activating my registration. Since I'm not familiar with the Busa's, do they have the same buttons and controls as the Bking? I know the King has an A and B mode, and I wanna make sure that I'm in the right one when I finally get on it. Thanx.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I was kinda expecting some flames and all, this being my first bike, but its good to receive nothing but praise on my choice. ;) Since I'm all new to this, feel free to suggest any tips on bike care and stuff, especially what NOT to do, like Armor all the tires for a new wheel look. (gotta thank my buddy for that tip.) I tried to join another bking owners forum to see if anyone knew where I can find the owners manual, but the administrators still haven't gotten around to activating my registration. Since I'm not familiar with the Busa's, do they have the same buttons and controls as the Bking? I know the King has an A and B mode, and I wanna make sure that I'm in the right one when I finally get on it. Thanx.

Hey Snake Eyes;

Congrats on the new bike!

If you are looking for a service manual...just Google "Suzuki B-King Service Manual"....I found a free .pdf version that way. I will just print off the pages I need and build a small service manual of my own for the things I will be doing on the bike.

SSB

There are several members that have B-kings. Someone will be along that can answer your questions. She is not mocking you, more like patiently waiting. Best advice I can give is take it slow and learn to ride her. Take a track day for beginners if you have a place you can go.

Sent from my JKU!

Back