Lol may we never forget this Gem of a video!!

I was thinking about the other day!
And when there was a recent wheelie question thread...I almost said Yut-ugghhhh and nothing else!
lmao!
Man still one of the funniest videos I ever seen. So hilarious when he’s like .. it’s a 600, 750, and 1000 Hahahhaha I lost my poop ..

I finally watched this and that's the way to do it....if someone is going to advertise something like that, they had better have their feces correlated.

You just never know who your target audience is...classic.....

Saw something similar with playing darts...a UK soldier in our AOR was talked up pretty hard when it came to his dart prowess....we put him up against a Newfoundland lad we knew was a dart wizard but didn't tell the UK guy how good the Newfie was....

There was a lot of pompous, arrogant pre-game banter from the UK guy...he had his ass handed to him each and every game....it was like this Newfie was born with a dart in his hand....

Afterward we all said we should have been betting on these games as we would have cleaned up....

This is too painful to watch had to stop watching.
This video could be perpetual as there are crashes almost monthly...the latest is his riding buddy crashing their red GSXR after attempting to jump it over a hump in a pull off...it went over backwards...

I would like to know how many have died emulating his stupidity on the road . ?
I don't know how many people have died but a few bikes have....

You can only ride like this on the street for so long before karma catches you...there are just so many unknown variables out there.

I don't know how many people have died but a few bikes have....

You can only ride like this on the street for so long before karma catches you...there are just so many unknown variables out there.
Big truth here .. I do not stunt any of my bikes on an open public trafficked road. There are plenty of secure places for that but I have been riding before with guys who like to wheelie on the interstate and seen 1 guy fall off the back at 90. Broke his back and took most of his skin off. Also seen a buddy of mine fall off his at one of the old stunt spots in Co Springs off of Powers and he was considered one of the better stunters in town. Tore himself and his bike up. Both guys stopped stunting after that.

Lots of hate here guys. Don't know where that was shot but it looked to be a closed course, and the guy doing the tight donut burnout one handed...pretty sure I can't do that. I don't get a thrill from wheelies or burnouts but it's fun to watch.

Back