Lol curious bout takin mufflers off?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
LEBusa bought my D&D's and i was curious what it would sound like without the muffs on there. If i fired it up without the muffs on would it harm it? I know guys run straight pipes but they have em tuned too, i just wanna hear what it sounds like for a sec

Give a shout out to Birdoprey..... If my memory serves correct he did this many times at the track!
I've heard it both ways.. can cause damage and won't hurt a thing. But, I don't have any personal experience with this on my bike.

i just did it real quick, ran it only like 30 seconds but HOLY HELL! SOUNDS MEAN AS F**K! After I get power commander I may go to have it remapped and just keep the Hindle Header on it once i get the full system from Smoke.

Thrasherfox cut his midpipes just after the "X" and put in a PC. Its really LOUD!!
cool.gif

i just did it real quick, ran it only like 30 seconds but HOLY HELL! SOUNDS MEAN AS F**K! After I get power commander I may go to have it remapped and just keep the Hindle Header on it once i get the full system from Smoke.
I drove a car to a muffler shop with only manifolds and it leaned out so bad it started to lose oil pressure when the oil turned to a water consistency. Joy riding with just the headers wouldn't be a good idea.

Starting it up and playing around is no problem. When I installed my lowering links last night I had to pull the left and right pipes off. Curiousity got the best of me and I fired it up.

Had to be the most BAD AZZ engine I've ever heard! Like a dragster from hell!

I wonder why all those gay little Civics and Neons running around with fart cans can't get that kind of sound out of their 4 bangers?

Once i get the PC I may be sellin the Hindle mid and can ;-). I wonder what it'd sound like with the Hindle race stepped header on there? I'll find out soon as stupid USPS delivers my sh*t

anyone else got any thoughts like Turbo-Torch or to the contrary?

woaaa woaaa easy boy....loud pipes save lives...not really loud pipes makes friends lol

Back