Lockhart rear wheel stand

OB_oddball

Registered
Hey Don, I have a Lockhart rear stand also. Mine didn't fit until I put one washer on the outside of the stand between the retaining pin and the upright, and one washer between the spring and the swingarm lifter. I'm unsure if your stand is adjustable or not though.

I BOUGHT A SUZUKI STAND RACE TYPE IT CAME WITH THE ADAPTERS I LOVE IT IT WORKS GREAT ONLY $85.00 I ALSO FOUND OUT LUBING THE CHAIN THE SPEEDOMETER WORKS WITHOUT BIKE MOVING I GAIN 5 MILES WHILE LUBING & MAKING ADJUSTMENTS

Bought a new Lockhart rear wheel stand for my might beast and the damn thing doesn't fit the Hayabusa. Any recomendation on a stand that is made for our GSX1300R's. Very disappointed in the quality of the stand also.

Bending it apart won't fix the problem. I'll check out the Pit Bull stands. Thanks, Don in Ca..........

OK I ordered one the day before you posted. If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't I wouldnt have any luck at all. Hows that for plagiarsim?

Hmmm. I use a P-L back-stand. It works great, although you do have to make sure the holders are compressed outward as far as they go. Having someone hold the bike upright while you set the stand is helpful. I didn't have to bend or modify it at all. Hmmm. I wonder what gives there?

Don,

I've got the Lockhart swingarm stand with the spring loaded L-brackets.
One man operation even with the hump (i.e. without the grab rail.)
No problem. Fits the Busa just fine.

Are you referring to the spool stand?

EZ

[This message has been edited by EZ2XLR8 (edited 03 May 2000).]

PIT BULL!!! It is a REAL QUALITY stand. I will never use another brand.

I bought a pit bull rear stand because of the board messages and I love it--I am even able to get it on the stand by myself....

plus I got some waaaaay cool stickers to plaster all over the place...

Does pit bull make one stand that will lift both the front and back?

Not to lift the whole bike up, but just to avoid buying two different stands if you want to lift either the front or back.

gp

waithing for some production little pin stopper to replace the original in the gauge,for the temps and fuel...and the MOTOTECK rear stand fix the busa very nice...ERIK

I bought the suzuki aluminum race stand it comes with the two spools.One person can handle the bike with no problem.I would recommend this to anyone. 119.00 plus tax.

I also bought the set of Suzuki race stands. They came in Suzuki yellow and blue. They fit the bike perfectly, and the quality is very good. I think I paid 185 for the set,and 11 bucks for the Lockhart spools that thread right into the swingarm.

Back