Lock Up your Daughter...

and here I was letting my Daughter start driving... well now that needs to be rethought.

Welcome back to driving RSD... hope everything else is good to go.

Glad to see you on the board.

(MrGxr @ Nov. 07 2006,15:43) and here I was letting my Daughter start driving... well now that needs to be rethought.
Yeah, you REALLY need to rethink that!

pissed.gif
to MrGxr's daughter! ;-)

--Wag--

pleased to meet ya ,,,I don't know whats going on,,,But sounds like your doing better than you were ...good luck!!!
beerchug.gif

Thanks for all the kind words....you should have saved all that for someone who isn't such a miserable Ol' Bastid.
pissed.gif
hahahaa.
The bike licence will be a while,so will the commercial driving but at least I'm no longer a "shut in".Yes,I'll have to re-test for those.I'm going to wait until I'm a little better in the head b4 climbing back in the saddle.Its also hard to run out and buy a new Busa with zero income...but what the heck...I've still got my good looks. (Org members,insert laughter and insults here) haha.
Let me tell you how cool the membership is here,espececially one guy in particular. He offered me a little incentive to get back in the saddle. He has offered the use of an 'o4 Honda RR liter bike for free. Wow. I'm still blown away by this place.
Lots of phone calls come in to the Mouse & Rubber Shack. I'm trying to be good and not rack up giant phone bills for my wife to worry about,so please don't be insulted if you don't receive a call back.
I feel bad for the other folks at the TBI (traumatic brain injury) clinic. There are many worse of than me. I've made friends with a few of them (ya,just the hot chicks) kiddin'. So I plan to devote some time giving back to the hospital. I'm going to hit the community and get some donations of what ever I can. Some of my fellow patients are seriously broke after being injured because most can't work. I'm going to try and get them free or reduced gym memberships,cheaper car and house repairs,perhaps free delivery of groceries etc. Once I have been cleared for work I'll do some of those things myself. I want to organise free rides to appointments for them aswell.
Having a brain injury is no picnic and I can't sit idle and not help these folks. The spirit these folks have to keep going is remarkable. There was one old boy who saw how down in the dumps I was one day and his concern was touching.He attempted to cheer ME up. His TBI came by way of a stroke,which has left him without use of one arm. Some of these folks make me feel like a fuggin' cry baby for bittchin about my probs.
I'm going to throw myself at that for a while as I get ready to go back to work. I'm going to re-enter the work force by volunteering at my friends bike shop.He struggles a bit thru off season so I will lend him a hand and also give my team of therapists a chance to evaluate me and see if I ready for a return to my real job.

Thats about it for now folks...take care,ride safe.

BIG thanks for all you've done,you are an' incredible group of folks.

Rubb.

Thanks for the update and as always, your big heart shines through...glad you've made some new friends and it's so admirable that you want to help them out as well...

You are missed around here Andy...don't ever think you're not!
smile.gif
Can't wait for the good news to continue for you...get back in to the swing of life, work and riding again one day
biggrin.gif

Take care, chin up and if you need anything, you know where I am
beerchug.gif

I agree with Michelle .....U R missed 'round here big guy ! Always good to see you post again ! My hats off to you once again .....Must be an Irish thing , no pot of gold , just a heart of Gold !
beerchug.gif

A Pimp in distress and always concerned for others. You got a big heart brotha.

I luv ya, Dude.
beerchug.gif
super.gif

Back