Lock Up your Daughter...
Lock Up you wife...
Lock up your back door...
And for your life...

The Man is back in town...
So don't you mess me aroun'...

Ya gotta love old METAL.

The conection to the song ?

Rubb is back on the road. Yah Baby. I'm back.

The doctors,in their infinate wisdom have graciously allowed me the priviledge of driving an automobile once again. stoopid bastids...hahahaha.
They were not real excited about lettin' ol' Rubb back on the road,but I'm back. No commercial licence and/or driving and....it pains me deeply to say....no motorcycle licence.
Butt wtf,I can drive agian. After 16 looong months,I've regained enuff brain matter (I guess) to be able to drive.

I'm stoked. I've had enough of real life lately and I needed a good shot for a change. I woke up the other day and the nerve damage in my spine wouldn't allow me to move 2 fingers on each hand. That was a little scarry.Then a few days later I decided to let them pull all my wisdom teeth. Then a few days later they stuck a wedge between two teeth in the back to space them further apart. Its not a nice feeling. Then the House Mouse accidently (althou one never knows for sure) accidently closed an' oven door on my forearm. hahahaa.
Then my wrecked knee decided to pop,and my neck,shoulder and back went right back to square one.The day of the accident it seemed. So there I was sitting at the 'Mouses Dads 70th birthday party all beat to shid. So I handled the weekend in true RSD fashion.I got drunk everyday and sat in the hot-tub, in between soaks I molested the wifes hot sisters. I was sitting around with pain in about 12 body parts but I was smiling. Why?

Because I was the one that drove the HouseMouse and I up there. After being drivin' around for a year and a half,I feel like a man again.

Might not seem like much to some,but I feel pretty good. Like I am finaly making progress.

I hope all is well with you,my brothers and sisters.

RSD.

Good job they never required these test before your accident, you prolly couldn't have passed it then.......
J/K
Congrats on being able to terrorize the blue hairs again!
beerchug.gif

(Mr Brown @ Nov. 06 2006,15:58) Good job they never required these test before your accident, you prolly couldn't have passed it then.......
J/K
beerchug.gif
Have not chatted with you forever Jeremy.

How are you my Bro?

(rubbersidedown @ Nov. 06 2006,18:01)
(Mr Brown @ Nov. 06 2006,15:58) Good job they never required these test before your accident, you prolly couldn't have passed it then.......
J/K
beerchug.gif
Have not chatted with you forever Jeremy.

How are you my Bro?
I'm good Andy.
I've been following along with your updates, I'm extremely happy things are moving along for ya!
With your determination, you'll find a way to get a bike license soon enough.

beerchug.gif
congrats !
do you have to reapply/road test for commercial license/motorcycle endorsment ?

Glad to have you back Rubba, things havent been the same.
beerchug.gif

Now we need to get Ben a computer (a brain for him is to much to ask)
laugh.gif

Good to hear you're making progress Rubb !! And I'm glad to see ya back on the board too !

Sounds like your big azz is slowly falling apart !
wink.gif
poke.gif

beerchug.gif
Thats Great news Andy....Congrats. Now the house mouse will expect ya to run around town running errands....I guess its worth it though..lol.

Hey, are we going to see you around here more...and did the Dr. give you th "OK" to start riding a bike again?

Keeping you in my prayers bro

Welcome back to the board and the highways my friend. This is great news. I'm not sure if you all celebrate Thanksgiving up north, but this is truly something to be thankful for. Motorcycle license is next my brother.

Holy crap....there goes the neighborhood.

biggrin.gif
Welcome back man. I knew you'd get it handled...your'e too dam ornery to give up.

Good for you!
beerchug.gif

I'll be a scraggly sack....

Welcome BACK, you bastid!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
'Bout time you decided to run yer life and tell the doctors to screw off. Bah...who needs em anyways, eh?
super.gif

Seriously, though...damn glad to hear that you're back up and on 4 wheels. It takes alot out of a man to be neutered like that.

The small steps are being taken...it's only a matter of time before you're back on the road bein a hooligan again. Very nice....
beerchug.gif

So now that you're drivin again, WTF are you waitin for? Go an get a job, ya bum. Hehe... j/k, me bro.
biggrin.gif

Damn glad to see that you've reached one of your goals. Did you get my message on the phone?

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Just not the same without you.
firedevil.gif

Just watched the movie "Faster", can't remember the name but there was a Brit who wrecked his leg, had a titanium rod from knee to ankle, had screws in the ankle, wrecked in practice and had to cut a hole in his boot because one of the screws worked loose, and walked to his bike to race on Sunday leaning on a CANE for Godssake- kinda brought you to mind.
smile.gif

Back