JR'S BUSA

The BMW Parts Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Hiya guys, well tommorrow is the day that I get my newest addition to the family. Anybody on here live in central florida ?
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the Board. Alot of Florida members and some are from Orlando. I will be moving to Ft. Meyers soon. Got bike down there now and will be back at end of Month working.

Hiya guys, well tommorrow is the day that I get my newest addition to the family. Anybody on here live in central florida ?
beerchug.gif
I hate waiting.........What time do you get to pick her up. Do you get to help open the crate? Sorry bro, not from Florida, but will be in Destin in June!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Hello!
I just got my Busa.
I am in the Orlando area.
I like to ride around the Sugarloaf mountain on the west side of town.
Happy trails.
Gio.
beerchug.gif

representing the daytona area and im out in orlando ever month or so to go hang with freinds so if your near either let me know

a couple of us in Florida have been getting together on west coast, Orlando is an hour or so away. If interested, give me a pm. Both have 08's, I am the only one with the antique.

yeah im repping the old school 07 i know its a shame lol sounds pretty decent might have to plan a trip out there one day

I'll be in Cali for a year...but after that, I'm going back to FSU to play football and go to school. I'll only be 4 hours from ya man
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Just went on a great ride yesterday out your way with some fellas from TSB (Seductive Cycles)...started in Tampa zig-zag back roads to Bartow (Central FL) and ended up back in Brandon for lunch before breaking up. Saw a lot of new roads and met some new sport riders. I had the only Busa but a good mix of bikes, about 15...it was fun blowing by everyone on top speed runs...little tougher against the R1 and ZX-10...I have a 43t rear sprocket but have 5th gear map - TRE.

I'll let you know about any future rides 02GTFL...be aware they don't ride particularly slow, if you know what I mean, but they are responsible and run with a leader/sweeper with chatterboxes and wait at stops.

Back