Locals Shut Down The 10 Freeway For Marriage Proposal

piratediverjefff

Registered
Saw this on the news yesterday out here yesterday(and Tank's on a Busa).:laugh::thumbsup:

shut down freeway traffic for a marriage proposal - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
It was kind of impressive.
Just wondering if the cops decided yet to file charges. They were talking jail time for this stunt!!!!

I thought it was one of the coolest things i've seen in a long time and if i'd known about it ahead of time i'd have tagged along(freeway was only shut down for a few minutes so no harm done...and anyone familiar with these jacked up SoCal freeways is used to crawling along anyway but wouldn't surprise me if they came up with some kind of charge for the dude,Moonbeam Brown is hurtin' for revenue:moon:).

(not talking about the idiots in the cars[never saw that one],but just the proposal group:thumbsup:)

I get a kick out of that video every time i watch it Sarge,IMO one of the coolest things i've seen in a long time and was only about 20 miles from my house(of course i never heard about until it was over,they never tell the old man anything around here:laugh:).Comes a day when somebody doesn't appreciate something like it's time to trade the bike in for a rocker on a front porch(i'll be damned 60 in June...and no rocker in sight:laugh:).

Back