Local Stunters video in the news

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
A team of extreme stunters I do some filming for has released thier first full DVD production and it is selling quite well. I take no responsibility for the content.
smile.gif
But it's as good or better than anything else out there. Check out the links' videos and buy your copy today! ;)

Recently, the truck video was on a major network and other networks were lobbying to get rights to air other parts. A local newscast ran down the guy's action, but posted their website as a link on their's. More free publicity.

If you're into this sort of thing, you should love it. If not, leave the whining about insurance prices at home - notice much of the filming is on a closed setting.

DMExtreme is also highlighted on Judgment Day 2 DVD, but it seems it was mostly the crashes and they've come a LONG way since then.

http://dmextreme.com/

You ALL KNOW you enjoy watching this crap as much as I do. I took up filming it for a free front row seat. It was a blast! I assisted in setting up some of the more unique shots although I never perfected the ground level 360 around a slow wheelie, the bike transfer helmetcam, or the rollerbalde ride along. That's for the NEXT dvd. ;)

dm16.jpg

Video is cool, not too keen on the lack of riding gear. They could prevent a lot of injuries just by wearing gear IMO.

I hear ya on teh gear thing - funny part is that most other stunters wear gear - I think gearless is a new [albiet stupid] trend of "BADlyness"

Back