Local squid accident

...heres hopeing for a speedy recovery for him
beerchug.gif

Gee- I wonder if she had any tail lights? Guy should've been more attentive to be flying at that speed.

I feel bad for anybody who is in an unfortunate circumstance...but people who put themselves at risk + others at risk while acting stupid deserve less...

He rear-ends her, flys over the top of her car and she drives over him.

This shows how twisted I am, but thats just funny.

There was a rider here in Albuquerque a few weeks back that was zipping through cars and smacked the side of an suv, tried to save it, went down and got run over by a semi truck at 70mph. Poor dude...

OK, he was thrown 300 feet and the cage sill runs over him. Don't you think 300 feet is enough to avoid running the guy over?

Hopefully he fugged himself up enough that he'll never ride or drive anything again. And give the lady a medal for running his ass over. Wonder if any of his squid friends got it on video...I'd pay to see that!

300ft to stop thats a long ass distance you would think that she must been haulin but if so then how would he have hit here with enough force to toss him that far cause i thought most cars stopping is like 120-160 feet at like 60 i think and i know that the stopping distance increases exponencially with speed but sounds kinda odd that she woulda hit him in that distance just my 2 cents

Back