Local riders

dwnhllthng

Registered
Whats going on everyone, I'm posting this to try and recruit some more local riders. I'm in Harrisonburg Virginia and we have a local group that tries to get together as much as possible. Unfortunately I am one of two Busa's in the bunch, there are about 78 of us and are part of a smaller forum http://www.relentlessriders.com
if you're near the area and wanna join in on some rides check it out. We have just updated our calendar options for easy ride posts and of course all the other junkie stuff. I'm not trying to overtake this forum or say ours is better, obviously I still use thsi forum and LOVE it, but we just have a smaller local rider forum here for us to keep better contact with. Ride-on
egitarre77.gif

Thanks for the info...probably too far for me to commit, but definitely worth a look around (the site you listed)...

ttt

Couple of us are trying to plan a trip to the Dragons Tail (Deals Gap) here sometime before fall. Anyone interested in meeting up with us?
poke.gif

(dwnhllthng @ Jun. 04 2007,14:17) Couple of us are trying to plan a trip to the Dragons Tail (Deals Gap) here sometime before fall.  Anyone interested in meeting up with us?
poke.gif
There's already a fall "Busa Bash" in the works, so you may want to try to go at the same time...GREAT group of riders, good times!

Here's a link to that info...we also do one in the spring...
smile.gif

Otherwise, there's always guys in the area that frequent riding the Dragon
cool.gif

I'm only 28 miles from you down in Waynesboro, Va.

Back