Local Riders in MA

beerchug.gif
firedevil.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Picking the new bike up Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait. Do you guys think I should have my exhaust on now or after the break in period? Does it matter? It will have PCM and a full Akropovik system...............
super.gif
super.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

super.gif

getting my micron full exhaust this week also pcrIII want to schedule some dyno runs and get a custom map. bike has 850mi i will be beyond the breakin before i switch.

may not be exactly the way to do it but its always been ok in the past. also understand i believe a full exhaust voids your warranty.

getting my micron full exhaust this week also pcrIII want to schedule some dyno runs and get a custom map. bike has 850mi i will be beyond the breakin before i switch.

may not be exactly the way to do it but its always been ok in the past. also understand i believe a full exhaust voids your warranty.

They said "technically it would but that if there were any issues it would be covered by the dealer.. I hope I won't find out!
argue.gif

Back