Local rider died

Had2

Registered
A local rider died monday evening, because an older lady was hungry. I'm not a hundred percent on the details but talking to a local cop I know, the lady in her 70's either didn't see him or thought she had more room, whatever the reason it wasn't good enough to take the life of a 24yr old local man. The woman was going to a resturant and pulled out in front of the biker who struck the car. He was pronounced dead at the hospital. I personally didn't know him but if your town is like mine everyone talks crap bout all these "bikers" and "rockets" and how they are nothing but a bunch of hoodlums just causing trouble and speeding and stunting, and all this sh%t, and all they do is cause trouble. Given there are a select few who give everyone a bad name, and this guy specifically was following the speed limit just enjoying the beautiful night, dies. People need to start watching out for bikes, with gas prices going threw the roof there are alot more bikes even scooters to try and save a penny at the pumps. Sorry just had to vent, just a sh^tty situation and tired of getting a bad name for the bike community in general, when it's not always our fault! KEEP THE WHEELS DOWN BOYS! REST IN PEACE KEITH!

Sorry about the loss, couple of fatalities near me lately too, but not locals.
Was talking to my coworker today about a couple of guys on their way to Sturgis and one of them made a bad decision, and died...talked about how aweful it would feel to tell your friends spouse.....

Got watch out for the Elderly Drivers. I personally stay the Fudge away from them. If I somehow end up next to or around them I make sure they see or hear me.

R.I.P. Fallen Rider :please:

Riding close to old folks sucks. I do it everytime I ride. Majority of folks round here are old.
Put blinker on move over never turn neck is how they change lanes.

Rip Keith

Back