Local Denver radio station DJ advocates violence

"Shock Jocks". SOMEONE listens to them, thus keeping them popular. Join the cause and ignore them.

Dayum, I don't typically go around folks unlawfully, but what the heck, open my car door.
argue.gif

Pathetic...even worse is that the station won't release tapes of the show and are denying it ever happened...if you're so sure, then release the tapes and prove everyone misunderstood...

Just sad...

So much for riding up to Breckenridge. Really nice in the winter, but would like to make a summer trip. Beautiful.

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Sep. 11 2007,14:09) Don`t worry, Coloradians are not that bad. Come on here ...
I am from there
biggrin.gif
Doesn't matter what state it's in, just sad that people anywhere actually feel that way...very little regard for human life. They'd probably shoot the neighbors' kids for walking on their lawn as well
wink.gif

There are wreckless irresponsible car drivers just like there are wreckless motorcyclists. So are we going to designate armor plated SUVs to start advocating running all cars off the road when they make an improper turn or cut someone off?
Problem is people are quick to lump all sportbike riders into one group and view all sport riders the same as some wreckless rider they encountered on the road.

(VaBusa @ Sep. 11 2007,12:17)
(Vic_E55_2001 @ Sep. 11 2007,14:09) Don`t worry, Coloradians are not that bad. Come on here ...
I am from there
biggrin.gif
Doesn't matter what state it's in, just sad that people anywhere actually feel that way...very little regard for human life. They'd probably shoot the neighbors' kids for walking on their lawn as well
wink.gif
Funny you mentioned that. My house is on the hill facing nice slop. Neighbors kids often going through my back yard, I just opened the gate for them..

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Sep. 11 2007,14:42)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 11 2007,12:17)
I am from there
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
Funny you mentioned that. My house is on the hill facing nice slop. Neighbors kids often going through my back yard, I just opened the gate for them..
Guess you're one of the good guys then Vic
wink.gif

wink.gif

I don't think it matters. Cagers are too busy talking on the phone, eating or reading the paper to drive, let alone open a car door while and hit a biker!
guns.gif

(FastBusa @ Sep. 11 2007,14:56) I don't think it matters. Cagers are too busy talking on the phone, eating or reading the paper to drive, let alone open a car door while and hit a biker!
guns.gif
This is very true! They'd have to actually be FOCUSED to perform the task
laugh.gif

Good point! Who can fling the door open while texting?

And that means they would have to use their mirrors to see us.
ices_rofl.gif

(kaosccw @ Sep. 11 2007,15:10) Good point! Who can fling the door open while texting?

And that means they would have to use their mirrors to see us.
ices_rofl.gif
So, we've determined we're relatively safe from being hit by flying doors
wink.gif

WOW I know and I am sure most of you would agree that if you heard the same thing coming from a Local DJ that you listen to you would do the same thing and Boycott that station I know I would so why not join a cause to boycott a idiot like this we are avid sport riders here and most all of us have gone down or know some one that has gone down and to have a DJ intice people to try and hurt us just makes me angry because I value my life as well as other motorcyclist. Sorry just
rant.gif
but hearing this makes me MAD

When you advocate violence like that
wink.gif
, isn't that a HATE CRIME
rock.gif
? I know if you said that about the Gays, you could find yourself facing Hate Crime charges  
wow.gif

On the other hand, if you advocated that about our Politicians, you could receive a Good Citizens Award
jump9.gif

(rubber2burn @ Sep. 11 2007,06:40) WOW I know and I am sure most of you would agree that if you heard the same thing coming from a Local DJ that you listen to you would do the same thing and Boycott that station I know I would so why not join a cause to boycott a idiot like this we are avid sport riders here and most all of us have gone down or know some one that has gone down and to have a DJ intice people to try and hurt us just makes me angry because I value my life as well as other motorcyclist.  Sorry just  
rant.gif
 but hearing this makes me MAD
You are right too. But its the Jock trying to stir things up. I will not be stirred up by him! now if I am going down the road and I see a car/truck run a bike off the road, now I am going to chase him down and hope the cops get there before I do!

As for the car door, next time you are in the passenger seat going down the Hwy, try opening the door when no one is around and good luck.
My flight instructor years ago showed me how to steer a Cessna with the door. You can only get it to open a few inches. Too much pressure from the wind.

D.J.'s work really weird hours, often late at night.
firedevil.gif

I'm thinking of a picture in the paper of aforementioned D.J. lying on the ground bleeding and unconscious outside the back door of the station, and the car door he was bludgeoned with laying on top of him...
laugh.gif

Back