Local case, your thoughts?

It's Not bringing up the story :(

Quoted from the site
Dad looking for daughter, 13, finds her in car with half-undressed man in Indian River County
*COMMENT**(18)
*FAVORITE
VOTE**(0)
Related

View Larger*

Indian River Sheriff
Christopher Torres
By Lamaur Stancil
TCPalm.com
INDIAN RIVER COUNTY — A father and his two sons found a Port St. Lucie man literally with his pants down in a car with the father's teenage daughter early Monday, according to the Indian River County Sheriff's Office.
The sons roughed up Christopher Torres, 18, of the 800 block of Southwest Java Avenue, Port St. Lucie, and held him until deputies arrived. The girl is 13 years old and told a detective she and Torres had met just hours earlier and had sex, his affidavit states.
Torres, who was charged with lewd and lascivious battery, told a detective he contacted the girl on Facebook about noon Sunday. They made plans to meet about 2 a.m. Monday, according to his affidavit. The girl told a detective she lied about her age and told Torres she was 16, the affidavit states.
Torres picked up the girl and they parked off an unspecified roadway, the affidavit states. The girl's father and her brothers found the pair about 3:45 a.m.
Torres remained at the Indian River County Jail in lieu of $5,000 bail Tuesday.

I hope the father and brothers of the girl were charged with assault?!?
If the 18 yr old dude is smart, he'd be contacting a good lawyer and filing charges not just against the father and brothers....but also the girl as well!!!
He sounds like any normal horny teenager to me....when opportunity knocks, you don't keep the door shut...do you!?! :whistle:

Honestly once I found out she lied about her age I'd have dropped the charges against the man and apologized in return for him not filing against me. Then I'd have had a real talk with girlie.

She lied about her age and who knows how old she looks?
Whole thing is just a total F up to me.

Hard for me to think unemotionally, cause my daughter's 11.

Boy might deserve an azz whoopin, but probably not killin'. Girl deserves an even bigger one. She's grounded for life. That Dad has bigger problems than that boy.

Keith what about me? Mines 13 :hide:

I'm just glad I was a crafty bastard growing up and broke all the rules. It makes it a lot easier to catch her cus 'I been there, Done that!'
My parents were nerds and had NO IDEA :laugh:

Guys mines 18, a physically stunning girl and looked 18+ for five years now. Wait until she declares she's going to serious bad news night clubs. That will test your religion lemme tell ya.

well, here is Connecticut 16 is the legal age of consent pertaining to sex so imo if the kid who could have easily been a junior or senior in high school at age 18 thought he was hookn up with a 16 year old chic who could have been a freshman or sophmore in high school then I put the blame of her. 16 is the legal age of consent in 31 states. dont believe me? look it up here....Age Of Consent By State

the legal age of consent in FL is 18 but only 11 states adhere to that standard. does every kid in Florida know the legal age of consent is 18? I have no idea. I doubt it and at 18 hormones are flowing and I doubt some 18 yr. old kid will be looking that up. its not like the kid was on "Catch a Predator" at age 45....:whistle:

I know plenty of 12 year old girls in the city I work in that every single one of you would swear she was 18-20 years old and could fool anyone the way they dress and carry themselves. sure he is to blame as well but imo SHE is the one who is primarily to blame. if he told her she was 13 the chances of him ever hooking up with her was small. not to say he would not have hooked up with her at 13 but I blame her more then him for misleading him.

lets not forget that in many cities including mine the average age that a teenage girl has a child is 18 years old. yes, 18 years old! so I think its safe to assume most of these girls are having sex at the age of 13 or younger. sad but true. nothing unusual here.

Keith what about me? Mines 13 :hide:

I'm just glad I was a crafty bastard growing up and broke all the rules. It makes it a lot easier to catch her cus 'I been there, Done that!'
My parents were nerds and had NO IDEA :laugh:

Is Rico Suave out driving at night to pick up girls at 13? Nope. 16-17? Maybe but I suspect you are gonna keep a better eye on him than that. Both Juvies, no law broken. But I'd be real clear that he's not welcome in my home.

Guys mines 18, a physically stunning girl and looked 18+ for five years now. Wait until she declares she's going to serious bad news night clubs. That will test your religion lemme tell ya.

Now, THAT scares me...I might have to stake out the front door...

The only thing I worry is history repeating itself. I popped at few cherries round about that time.
Didn't have no car but heck as long as she was happy so was I. Who cares if it was in the woods behind my house :rofl:

Wanna bet this is not her first hay ride. And Daddy knows his daughter, that is why he brought the boys along.

i raised my kids to not lie to me. Lying has consequences. Maybe I was lucky. Maybe threatening to kickass, to kick everybodies ass worked.

As I have stated before, I have told I am an *******. I don`t care when it comes to my kids.

Say what you mean, mean what you say. Daughter was getting mouthy with me. I told her to shut up. She wanted the last word. I told her to shut her mouth, or I would pop her in the mouth. She kept on and got backhanded in the mouth. Her eyes went bigger`n silver dollars. She grabbed her mouth to check for blood. I asked her if she had anything else to say? Never got an answer back on that one.

Back