local car show pics (Elmira, NY)

denon970

Registered
Just got back from a car show followed by an afternoon of riding with a few friends (R1, YZ600F, Ninja 250). Pics are from the annual show at the Elmira / Corning Airport, put on by the Twin Tiers Vintage Car Club. Weather was high 70's with blue skies all day long. Of the 400 vehicles that showed up, only 5 were motorcycles (mine + 4 HDs).

warplane museum 2009 010.jpg

warplane museum 2009 015.jpg

warplane museum 2009 016.jpg

warplane museum 2009 018.jpg

warplane museum 2009 020.jpg

warplane museum 2009 021.jpg

warplane museum 2009 022.jpg

warplane museum 2009 027.jpg

warplane museum 2009 028.jpg

warplane museum 2009 029.jpg

That is very nice. I use to be into that real big and had a few cars of my own. I still love them and would love to have a car again. Here are a couple of cars that i use to have. We have a cruise in a couple times a month here and they have some very nice cars here also. I sure do miss my babies. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

1966 nova.jpg

pic of car from mag.jpg

That is very nice. I use to be into that real big and had a few cars of my own. I still love them and would love to have a car again. Here are a couple of cars that i use to have. We have a cruise in a couple times a month here and they have some very nice cars here also. I sure do miss my babies. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

I'm jealous...between my friends and I, we've owned / built about a dozen show cars, but nobody ever had their ride featured in a magazine :beerchug:

:beerchug::beerchug: and that is the Torino GT they should have used for the movie instead of that late model "sled" Your bike looks great!!

The Ford "Explodomatic" is classic... we converted one into a "mini pickup" called "Half Breed" not to many of the pinto wagons around anymore..

Last edited:
Elmira, New york soaring capital of the world. I had an awesome time in a two seater sail plane. 4,000 feet and quiet. Wardie

Back