LOCAL BIKE WASH VIDEO

PADEROLIS

Registered
My WebpageI'm still trying to figure out how to seperate scenes on the new DVD camcorder. Get past the tank mount view and you'll find the bike wash footage.

I'd go ther ever day but might not let them actually touch the bike. Harsh soap,grain of sand in the spounge,water down my pipe? Too much risk, just bring a coffee and make a donation and hang for a few.

I can't recall the last time a water hose was put to the bike... I wonder how many of those bikes ended with some sort of electrical "glitch" afterwards. Honda Polish is your friend...

Looks like a good turnout, but I wouldn't let them touch my bike either...

I got motion sickness watching that.
Me too
all_coholic.gif

...No...No..."Honey"...the hose is for YOU....not the "BIKE".......
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Bikes & Bikini's nuthin wrong with that...  
beerchug.gif
 Tip on the video ;  The camera is not as fast as your ey so move the camera extra slow, even when your turning to view another direction and check if your camera has anti-vibration button, if it's newer it probly does.

Bikes & Bikini's nuthin wrong with that...  
beerchug.gif
 Tip on the video ;  The camera is not as fast as your ey so move the camera extra slow, even when your turning to view another direction and check if your camera has anti-vibration button, if it's newer it probly does.
Thanks for the tip Kento-Moto, I will work on it. It is a pretty new camcorder (DVD), I'm still trying to learn how to seperate video clips also (I've read the manual).

Back