Livin up to my name...

.... do NOT go down!

oh, that was advice best saved before you did in fact go down....

well... you're here.... so that tells me you are OK.

Thank god for that!

Stay UP from now on!!!

(in all seriousness.... everyone stay safe out there... even though we know we all speed because we have busas!..... we need to keep it safe!!!)

Where are the pics.....what's with the "NO" pics ??........I mean ya gotta have pics, RIGHT ??......c'mon guys you're with me right ?...I mean I go to ALL the trouble to click on this topic expecting PICS...and when I get here and find no pics...what have ya got
rock.gif
....NO PICS......man..no pics...what's this world coming to ?.............BUT YOU WALKED AWAY...........THE "LORD" WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS !!!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

BTW...what's an ST and where was your Busa when this happened
rock.gif
??................anybody ??....ST
rock.gif
.........HELLOOOOooooo?
rock.gif
???.......

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

We were less than a mile from where we had breakfast when CDT low-sided. I was finishing the turn to get onto the highway ramp, and I hear this terrible grinding sound. I'm surprised I heard it through the helmet and the Busa exhaust. I look down into the rear view mirror, and the's the ST sliding down the road on its side with CTD sliding along behind it. Now I'm trying to get pulled over and stopped safely and keep an eye on CTD and the ST. The ST archs around the corner and stops with the front tire on the shoulder of the road just short of hitting the guard rail. CTD bounced back up onto his feet and walked over to the ST. No pics of this one
sad.gif

Glad you are OK Danny.

Those little tip over protectors on the ST are amazing!

(Professor @ Jul. 01 2007,08:36) Glad you are OK Danny.

Those little tip over protectors on the ST are amazing!
I wish they came on the Busa. $15 to replace the black plastic cover vs a few hundred for a lower fairing. How many lowers would you have bought now CTD?

(CrashTestDanny @ Jun. 30 2007,23:14)
(Shibumi @ Jun. 30 2007,19:52) Glad you're good CT!!
biggrin.gif

I thought you told me you were done with that sort of thing...
rock.gif
smile.gif
I did tell you that. But then this morning I realized I had never really done one of those graceful lowsides where the guy stands up and dusts himself off without a trip to the ER afterwards, so I figured it what about time!
crazy.gif
QUIT WATCHING ROSSI DO IT!!!
laugh.gif

Somebody ELSE pays for new leathers and bike when HE does it...
argue.gif

Sorry did not look down far enough, only 15 bucks??? Maybe I need an ST. Nevermind

(Spudley @ Jul. 01 2007,02:38) Where are the pics.....what's with the "NO" pics ??........I mean ya gotta have pics, RIGHT ??......c'mon guys you're with me right ?...I mean I go to ALL the trouble to click on this topic expecting PICS...and when I get here and find no pics...what have ya got
rock.gif
....NO PICS......man..no pics...what's this world coming to ?.............BUT YOU WALKED AWAY...........THE "LORD" WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS !!!!!  
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

rock.gif
rock.gif
.........HELLOOOOooooo?
rock.gif
???.......
It seems that half our video crew were sleeping on the job while the other half were busy falling down on the job.  Thus, sadly, we have no video of this incident.  However, you're absolutely right that a topic of this import deserves pics... We'll try to do a better job next time...  

What is an ST?!?!?!  Only the finest sport-touring motorcycle on the planet, my dear boy!  CLICK HERE
As for my Busa, it's waiting for Suzuki to build it with a 1500cc engine, a hundred fewer pounds, and tip-over wings!

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

(CrashTestDanny @ Jul. 01 2007,15:37) However, you're absolutely right that a topic of this import deserves pics... We'll try to do a better job next time...  
you're planning on doing this again?
poke.gif

let me know when and i'll come along to take some still pics to go along with the video
tounge.gif
j/k bro, hope you keep it up on two from now on
beerchug.gif

(CrashTestDanny @ Jul. 01 2007,13:37)
(Spudley @ Jul. 01 2007,02:38) Where are the pics.....what's with the "NO" pics ??........I mean ya gotta have pics, RIGHT ??......c'mon guys you're with me right ?...I mean I go to ALL the trouble to click on this topic expecting PICS...and when I get here and find no pics...what have ya got
rock.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

rock.gif
rock.gif
.........HELLOOOOooooo?
rock.gif
???.......
It seems that half our video crew were sleeping on the job while the other half were busy falling down on the job. Thus, sadly, we have no video of this incident. However, you're absolutely right that a topic of this import deserves pics... We'll try to do a better job next time...

What is an ST?!?!?! Only the finest sport-touring motorcycle on the planet, my dear boy! CLICK HERE
As for my Busa, it's waiting for Suzuki to build it with a 1500cc engine, a hundred fewer pounds, and tip-over wings!
First, glad you weren't hurt? What proper gear were you wearing and setting a good example with?
poke.gif

Glad you cleared up the 'ST' thing,, I was saying 'Sport Tourer' too, so don't blame, Spudley, he is just the first to come out and ask.
ST1300_ABS_Light_Silver_Metallic.jpg

True, the Lord works in many wondrous ways, but we all make choices that He has nothing to do with! He knows the end results, but we make the left or right in the fork in the road!

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

(CrashTestDanny @ Jul. 01 2007,15:37) It seems that half our video crew were sleeping on the job ...
I wasn't sleeping, I was saving the video for the group ride. You need to warn me when you are going to do something video worthy on the way to the meeting point.

(semi @ Jul. 01 2007,15:52)
(CrashTestDanny @ Jul. 01 2007,15:37) However, you're absolutely right that a topic of this import deserves pics... We'll try to do a better job next time...  
you're planning on doing this again?
poke.gif

let me know when and i'll come along to take some still pics to go along with the video
tounge.gif
j/k bro, hope you keep it up on two from now on
beerchug.gif
What, barely missing MCM wasn't good enough. You want to try playing dodge rider again?

Semi: No. Not planning on doing it again, but if we ever do, I will try to get video of it.

Cookie: Proper gear head to toe - Arai Astral X, Power Trip PowerShift jacket, Joe Rocket Phoenix gloves, leather chaps, Oxtar matrix boots. Nice ST pic... mine's the prettier and faster red one, though
biggrin.gif

Busawhipped: WTH? It's always video-worthy when I'm around!
tounge.gif

Believe it or not, I wasn't the least bit sore when I woke up this morning. I'd have to say I've felt zero ill effects from this other than the initial shakeup. Appreciate all your thoughts and prayers in this regard - they've obviously been quite effective.

Back