Little Ride This AM

bronc3

Registered
Took a little ride up A1A this morning, trying to beat the rain that is coming later today. We will probably be driving through it on the way to the Bash tomorrow.
Jen really wants a sportbike, but she is so vertically challenged I am having a difficult time finding something low enough. (hence the Savage)

Jen_Boppy_s.jpg

'A1A, Detroit Avenue'! Sorry, couldn't resist the Vanilla Ice rendition. Glad you got out for a ride.

How tall is she? Feet to....aahhhmmm...mmmm....you know!
tounge.gif

Just get her a 600 and have it dropped as low as you can in the back and then drop the fork tubes to her desired height. She won't have the corner clearance but that's about the best you can do if she wants a SPORTBIKE.

Otherwise have the seat cut or even totally removed (depending on the bike). Good luck!
wink.gif

NC Busa's wife is pretty short and she has a Katana 600 that he modified the seat on... she does a great job with it. If they go to the gap this weekend I'll get some pics for ya or Chris if you see this thread, post some pics/details
cool.gif

Yeah, I was 13 when it was big. However, I was in Japan a couple years ago and that song is still huge over there, like they can't get enough Vanilla Ice for some reason. Oh well, to each his own.

Back