Little Ride Out In The Country

busa_boy_69

Registered
Went out to the backroads of Indiana today where I grew up. God its gorgeous to ride out there. Stopped in front of Perfect North Slopes for a little photo op. Just thought Id share my day out gettin them miles!

20170910_162318.jpg

20170910_162350.jpg

20170910_162334.jpg

Busa
Went out to the backroads of Indiana today where I grew up. God its gorgeous to ride out there. Stopped in front of Perfect North Slopes for a little photo op. Just thought Id share my day out gettin them miles!

Your Busa looks great. What seat is that? How's it feel compared to stock. I went 500 miles a few weeks ago to Sebring fla and my posterior was rebelling by the time I got 100 mikes from home. ;<(

Thank you man. Never get tired of compliments on my baby. Believe it or not that IS the stock seat. All I did was bought the fabric from luimoto and reupholstered it myself. Tobin seats remove the padding from the stock seat and make them uncomfortable in my opinion. Had one on my gen 1. This keeps it totally stock but looks much better. It was my first time doing upholstery though. Made me nervous as hell. Lol

Back