Little love for the other bike

shade

Registered
Power coated the rear sets on the Ducati.
Also heat coated the exhaust shields black. Originally they were a bright aluminum finish

20200718_154904_resize_13.jpg

20200718_154915_resize_59.jpg

Whatever kind of clutch it is, that see-through cover is awesome! The toilet seat is a trademark feature but I'd try ditching that right away. The hugger doesn't do anything and as long as you go fast, I don't think your buns would roast too badly. I bet it would look cool with the pipe exposed plus drop a pound or two.

Good color choice on the rearsets. The lower exhaust shields too if those weren't already black. Looks nice!

Whatever kind of clutch it is, that see-through cover is awesome! The toilet seat is a trademark feature but I'd try ditching that right away. The hugger doesn't do anything and as long as you go fast, I don't think your buns would roast too badly. I bet it would look cool with the pipe exposed plus drop a pound or two.

Good color choice on the rearsets. The lower exhaust shields too if those weren't already black. Looks nice!
The stock exhaust heat shields are a bright aluminum finish. Just doesnt match the bike well. Exposing the stock exhaust is horrible but aftermarket is done like that. Looks great except an Akra exhaust is $4k.
No thanks

Screenshot_20200720-064451_Chrome.jpg

Awsome bike man! How is it to own one? Maintenance, ride, change psrts etc. I fell in love with the 1299 and the v4 lines. Ive heard they are hot as hell when riding compared to typical sport bikes.

Awsome bike man! How is it to own one? Maintenance, ride, change psrts etc. I fell in love with the 1299 and the v4 lines. Ive heard they are hot as hell when riding compared to typical sport bikes.

Great bikes. I only have 900 miles on it so far.
Maintenance intervals have been stretched out compared to previous models. I think valve adjustment is like 7500 miles maybe 15k. way better than before.

The ride is very smooth. Transmission is still new so going through the gears is no where near the Busa. The busa is butter smooth.

The V4 is hot as hell. its because the rear head sits under your balls. Burns your inner thighs if you arent moving. Thats the really only downside for me but its manageable.

Great bike

Back