Little laptop problem.

Pat Dietrich

Registered
My boy was playing a game the other night and somehow he got the screen to look like its somewhat compressed and the stretched from the side so it doesnt have the right apperance that it had before. Like bike pics are lower and stretched more. The only thing I know you can do is change the screen size by percentage. For instance I keep it at 125%. What changes that apperance back to the normal look? Appreciate your help.

The game may have changed your display resolution. Not a big deal if that's the case. Just post up which operating system you're using and someone can tell you how to change it back.

right click in an open area somewhere, click personalize, click desktop settings.

your screen resolution is in there somewhere. I dont have a vista machine in front of me....

Grab the laptop,smash it on the ground. Scream at yer kid to never fug with yer shi7 again. Slap him ...upside the head.

You'll never have to post this type of krap again.:thumbsup:

RSD.

right click in an open area somewhere, click personalize, click desktop settings.

your screen resolution is in there somewhere. I dont have a vista machine in front of me....

^^ What he said ....

But if i remember right the third path should say "Display Settings" not "desktop settings" but i could be wrong.

Change screen resolution

Your best resolution also depends on what size and type of screen you have.

Wide screen ratio will be different than a standard screen ratio.

Grab the laptop,smash it on the ground. Scream at yer kid to never fug with yer shi7 again. Slap him ...upside the head.

You'll never have to post this type of krap again.:thumbsup:

RSD.

This sounds like about 80% of our users ... hahaha

Back