Literally Running From The Cops ~ At Least Stay On Your Motorcycle . . .

So....... The guy that was on the bike and then the guy on the second bike that gave him a ride.. Both have jail in their future.. Too many folks there to keep a secret, someone got a knock on the door...

Cops have a hard time chasing all of them ~ must not have anything better to do that day . . .

Oregon-state-trooper-kicks-motorcycyclist.jpg

There is some total disregard for other motorist in that video. I get pickin up the speed when no one else is around or maybe pulling the front wheel off the ground with no other traffic. We saw stand up's going across the center with oncoming traffic. Passing on shoulder and left at the same time, too many riders there think they have it all figured out......

They should train the police to grab for the clutch or front brake instead of the rider. Would prevent damage not only to the bike, but to the surrounding cars.

They should train the police to grab for the clutch or front brake instead of the rider.

Would prevent damage not only to the bike,
but to the surrounding cars.

Most cage cops have no clue how a motorcycle works ~ and the really smart cops ride their bikes well . . .

They should train the police to grab for the clutch or front brake instead of the rider. Would prevent damage not only to the bike, but to the surrounding cars.
Not a bad idea but I'd swing for the red kill switch. That officer came down on his throttle arm which could have assisted in him pegging the throttle. Had the rider/citizen been injured or killed, I'm sure some slimy attorney would sue the officer...lame.

Back