Liter bikes - Busa Specs

and...I think you'll find the Gixx is absolutely awesome for the track! But, you'll find out very quickly that it can be very uncomfortable for the street. Not to mention, highly wheelie prone.

Hey Thanks pimp. I'll be there. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this year. I was really looking forward to it last year until my kid ended up in the hospital. And if you get uncomfy about the track/bike offering - don't sweat it. We'll see how I do on my big busa out there and then talk.

I got a little zx6rr I'll be bringing as well. I've got kawi and zuke in the family.

OK. I think I got my answers and see if I can summarize.
rock.gif

1. Busa with lower gears, lower weight, and top bolt-ons = best of both worlds for torque and hp
2. Busa with NOS, a BigBore Kit, or Turbo = Outta this world power (big smile) no worries
ThumbsUp.gif

3. Liter bikes are super fast but lack the lower-end and comfort - are hi-tech AMA super sport toys
4. Can't believe all magazines
5. A 500cc 2 stroke would be fun to ride to the 7-11, but questionable
6. Learn to launch hard at the track
7. Liter bikes are a force to be reckoned with
8. Its more about the rider
9. Busa's just rock
10. And last but not least - Busa's still rock.

Did I learn my lesson?
race.gif
what a great summary!
smile.gif

OK. I think I got my answers and see if I can summarize.
rock.gif

1. Busa with lower gears, lower weight, and top bolt-ons = best of both worlds for torque and hp
2. Busa with NOS, a BigBore Kit, or Turbo = Outta this world power (big smile) no worries
ThumbsUp.gif

3. Liter bikes are super fast but lack the lower-end and comfort - are hi-tech AMA super sport toys
4. Can't believe all magazines
5. A 500cc 2 stroke would be fun to ride to the 7-11, but questionable
6. Learn to launch hard at the track
7. Liter bikes are a force to be reckoned with
8. Its more about the rider
9. Busa's just rock
10. And last but not least - Busa's still rock.

Did I learn my lesson?
race.gif
I'm about to put my 43 tooth rear sprocket on, I'll let you know if a Busa with a 165 lb rider can fly...
laugh.gif

Back