Listen to what is going on around you

Figures...

figures.jpg

i've seen those .... the fun part is listening the the corrupt parts of the country like on a saturday night: New York, LA, Miami.... free entertainment if you are into that :laugh:

i've seen those .... the fun part is listening the the corrupt parts of the country like on a saturday night: New York, LA, Miami.... free entertainment if you are into that :laugh:

"corrupt" parts of the country???

you wanna contest that LA and NY are not the rat holes of our country? I thought that was global common knowledge? An evening on their scanner frequencies will confirm it :D

I do not think they will work in many areas that have gone to digital systems.. Or has that been cracked?

we run 800 digital here and it works fine..
awww... one of the big selling points they had in the Phx area was the fact that scanners could not listen in on the 800mhz band... guess that is out the window now? :)

you could allways scan 800mhz systems, biggest problem with it was the amount of channels. The way it would work is say the fre was 801.225,, will wiht in that 801.225 there may be as many as 200 channels. SO when you key up the truck mount or the walkie it sends a sig to the tower, the tower sees it finds a open channel and transmits it.. once you unkey the mic you loose that channel.. So soon as the person you are taling to keys the mic its goes to the tower finds a open channel and transmits.. Kind of hard ot track unless you have a trunk tracker

Back