List of bikes u guys crashed

Around 79 or 80 I was riding my old CB450 and was in the right lane and someone passed me in the left lane and made a right turn in front of me. My knee dented his door and my gas tank. My shoulder took off his truck mirror and I hit a curb and flew over the handlebars and landed in a Goodyear parking lot. I straightened the forks and handlebars as best I could and drove it home. Sold it after that...

FZ1...twice. First sport bike moving from cruisers and I made errors in cornering speed/line and reaction when I realized I was in trouble. Learning experiences. Still rideable both times. Replaced fairing and headlight, bars once and eventually moved onto another bike. Goldwing; front wheel locked up from mechanical failure. Valve cover torn off and plastic damage. Sold as project or parts bike. I’ve never had any injuries.

Crashed my gsxr 1000 in 06 not much left of it worth keeping

Hot damn he was lucky that bike didn’t land on him. I’ve only been down once on a slow speed off camber right hand corner (I hate off camber corners) on a 93 Suzuki 1400 Intruder that has a kicked out front end like a chopper. I slid across both lanes with the bike on my right leg. I was wearing leather but no knee protection (pads). Three surgeries and a skin graft from my thigh was necessary to save my knee and it still looks like Frankenstein!:confused: I see many riders wearing protection everywhere but their legs. If they would only remember when they were kids and fell down, what hit first? The knees, hands, chin and elbows, sometimes the shoulder. Why protect everything except the knees?

When,i wrecked my duke my helmet wasn't strapped so when i,fell doing 40 plus I landed on right side of my head and helmet spun while on my head and Dan near,ripped my nose off. 20 stiches on nose shattered nose concussion and nerve damage that i still,feel in,my wrist. My bike got carried away in buckets

When,i wrecked my duke my helmet wasn't strapped so when i,fell doing 40 plus I landed on right side of my head and helmet spun while on my head and Dan near,ripped my nose off. 20 stiches on nose shattered nose concussion and nerve damage that i still,feel in,my wrist. My bike got carried away in buckets
Did you forget to strap or was that a normal thing for you to ride around like that?

Was just screwing around humming wheelies on my buddys Street. That's the first and last time ill,see ride with unstrapped. I'm trying to find pics of my face after accident. One good thing came out of it walked,in dealership,on crutches and against my gfs advise bought busa. its been three years and i love this bike more than ever. The duke was nice but not worth the money. Parts service etc are insane. Nvm the insurance glad i wrecked it probably would be never bought the busa

The only bike I had an issue with was a '76 RD 350, I hit some sand on a corner and ended up in the ditch covered in mud. The bike never went over though, I managed to keep it upright.

My buddy came back to see what happened to me and was laughing too hard to get me out of the ditch. I rode it out but man, was I covered in mud....!

Hot damn he was lucky that bike didn’t land on him. I’ve only been down once on a slow speed off camber right hand corner (I hate off camber corners) on a 93 Suzuki 1400 Intruder that has a kicked out front end like a chopper. I slid across both lanes with the bike on my right leg. I was wearing leather but no knee protection (pads). Three surgeries and a skin graft from my thigh was necessary to save my knee and it still looks like Frankenstein!:confused: I see many riders wearing protection everywhere but their legs. If they would only remember when they were kids and fell down, what hit first? The knees, hands, chin and elbows, sometimes the shoulder. Why protect everything except the knees?

My brother crashed my superhawk 996 1 hour after i,bought it. He hit a car head on going well over 50mph in shorts and a tanktop he launched over car and slid til asphalt ripped though his shorts his shoes were a hundred ft down rd. Scary stuff he hasn't rode since. Car cut corner he was coming,around

In the early 70s a buddy of mine crashed a CB450 on a solo ride on a curvy mountain road and no one saw him go over an embankment. He went over but the bike was on the shoulder laying on its side. His abdomen struck one of those 3’ high metal mileage markers as he went over and he was knocked unconscious. His spleen was ruptured and bleeding inside but nobody saw him crash. As it turned out there was an ambulance on its way to a car crash a couple miles down the same road and as they rounded the corner and saw his bike on its side, assumed (that) was the accident scene they were called to and stopped. They found him down the embankment and ‘accidentally’ saved his life. :)

In the early 70s a buddy of mine crashed a CB450 on a solo ride on a curvy mountain road and no one saw him go over an embankment. He went over but the bike was on the shoulder laying on its side. His abdomen struck one of those 3’ high metal mileage markers as he went over and he was knocked unconscious. His spleen was ruptured and bleeding inside but nobody saw him crash. As it turned out there was an ambulance on its way to a car crash a couple miles down the same road and as they rounded the corner and saw his bike on its side, assumed (that) was the accident scene they were called to and stopped. They found him down the embankment and ‘accidentally’ saved his life. :)
That's why i don't buy dirtbikes I can picture myself all torn up crawling through woods or mangled in a bush waiting for someone to walk or ride by

That's why i don't buy dirtbikes I can picture myself all torn up crawling through woods or mangled in a bush waiting for someone to walk or ride by

I read a similar story years ago about a rider who was saved almost the same way. Ambulance picked him up unconscious and took him away. Only hours later was the rider able to ask how his passenger was. She was found twenty feet farther down the hill and hadn’t survived. In the late 70s a cross country hiker found a Sportster in a giant array of bushes down an embankment off hiway 101. The reflection of the license tabs caught his eye or he wouldn’t have seen it at all, it was so concealed by the bushes. As he got closer he found the rider’s corpse. The rider had been reported missing several years earlier after a week into his tour. No one had seen him go over.

I read a similar story years ago about a rider who was saved almost the same way. Ambulance picked him up unconscious and took him away. Only hours later was the rider able to ask how his passenger was. She was found twenty feet farther down the hill and hadn’t survived. In the late 70s a cross country hiker found a Sportster in a giant array of bushes down an embankment off hiway 101. The reflection of the license tabs caught his eye or he wouldn’t have seen it at all, it was so concealed by the bushes. As he got closer he found the rider’s corpse. The rider had been reported missing several years earlier after a week into his tour. No one had seen him go over.
Scary story, for sure!

Suzuki Katana Gsx1100e, bandit 1200 swapped motor.... hit a guy towing a trailer with no lights from behind... Bmw S1000RR twice, took a sharp corner in the wet, while the bike was on slick mode.. drag raced a skyline in town, bike wheelied hard, as it dropped I opened throttle hard and it flipped.. Bmw RR is a danger:D

1991 ninja 600 multiple times
1979 kz1000
1999 hayabusa lost a wheelie car pulled out in front of me totaled

I'm sure it happens a lot. Unfortunatly

Back