Lindsay's Tuesday Mail Call

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Just wanted to share some pics from today's mail call for Lindsay. I just can't thank you all enough. She wasn't feeling very good today so she was in her bed when I got there this evening... Even though she didn't feel very good she smiled alot and signed "Thank you" to the org members when we left..... Special thanks to the members that had the kids send notes too, she loved it...

cap

KNG_7184.jpg
KNG_7192.jpg
KNG_7195.jpg
KNG_7197.jpg
KNG_7199.jpg
KNG_7201.jpg
KNG_7203.jpg
KNG_7206.jpg

KNG_7184.jpg

KNG_7192.jpg

KNG_7195.jpg

KNG_7197.jpg

KNG_7199.jpg

KNG_7201.jpg

KNG_7203.jpg

KNG_7206.jpg

Really hoped she liked the pics my girls drew for her in the first two pics. They were super excited to do this and I showed them the earlier pics and they told me they felt really good to do it.

Awesome pics!!!! So glad she got ours.:) Hope she likes it when "Lean On Me" starts to play when you unfold the card.:)

I'm sure that she loved it, I sang that stupid song the rest of the night though...

Glad to see our cards made it there. My g/f's daughter was so happy to write Lindsay and let her know she was thinking of her.

I suggested she may want to see if her class may want to start a project to send her cards from the whole class. She LOVED that idea.

Captain, this is the kind of stuff that sets you and your family apart from terds like Lamb. You are truly a gentleman with a heart of gold. Good for you!

Its nice to see that smile. Cant help but feel good for her.

I got a thank you card from here the other day. I was glad to see that we can make her smile and enjoy the happiness. Please let her know I enjoyed the card she sent me.:thumbsup:

I finally got mine out today. Never forgot about her but been real busy even havent been on the org much. I forgot to take a picture before i put it in the envelope but it should be there in 2-3 days.

Back