Limited edition -thumbs down

AtillaTheHun

Registered
I officially,hereby declare, the best looking Hayabusa to be -Gray/Silver 2002 model. With the Black/Grey one, as a close second . I just drove 80 miles to a dealer in Denham Springs LA ,exclusively to view and assess the All Black Limited Edition Busa....... and found it to be a great ..visual dissapointment
sad.gif
What do you guys think,had a chance to see one yet? I know I'm being critical and bias ,since I have a Silver one ,but I don't think a solid color works very well on the bodywork of The Busa
sleepy.gif
sleepy.gif
sleepy.gif
Anyone beg to differ?
ernaehrung021.gif

sleepy.gif

sleepy.gif

Gray and Sliver is the best,but Red and Gray would be runner up! Way too many black bikes out there.
aktion035.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

Special edition? How about a nice chrome/ carbon fiber 4 into 1 exhaust, some gold pin striping and chrome wheels. Maybe lowered a little too? That would be a Special Edition!
sarcasm.gif

well, black/grey is my favorite!!
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
but i thought the LE was going to be sweeeeettt... i would like to see a picture of one, haven't seen any out my way. thought i would be tempted!!!!
devil.gif

aktion035.gif

Blue/ Silver is my Fav! But as I was told on another thread I am a hooligan.
biggrin.gif

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Well..... I happen to be VERY partial to the Silver/Grey scheme myself.

TOO BAD IT'S CURRENTLY HANGING FROM MY GARAGE RAFTERS WITH THE REAR WHEEL OFF! AND AFTER ONLY OWNING IT 72 HOURS!

Leave it to me to ride over a great big sheet metal screw on day number three. What are the odds? I'll say it again, good people! What... ARE... THE... ODDS?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. Didnt mean it doesnt look good, all of them look good. Im just not a silver kind of person. Although I have to say now that I just got a look at one, the all Black would have to be my favorite.

IMO... the all black would be the hottest if: the metal was black chrome, the brake disc centers were gold/bronze, a 220 mph speedo with no limiter, and Ti 4 into 1 exhaust. That would really be a Special Edition worth more Franklins.
aktion035.gif

I continue to become more enamored with the copper/magnolia. It is so unique.

Chris

Not to offend anyone here... but I cannot pick an uglier color combination than the copper one. That's the bike that kept me from getting one when they first came out. YUCK! I thought "what the hell are they thinking?" when I first saw them. The Hayabusa HAD to be a great performer with those colors. But if everybody liked the same stuff, this would be one boring place to live.

Other than the fact that the bike is all black and shows up every little speck of dust and bug ass, I LOVE the LE (obviously I am biased owning one....).

I have had nothing but thumbs up (even from an HD). I even had one little girl scream and cover her mouth as I idled by... now that is a statement! (my visor was down so she wasn't scared of my ugly mug)

The Hayabusa "Night Rider" special edition? I don't care for the copper one either, but bet it will be the collectible one cause it’s the only unrestricted one that I know of. As far as MODS go I'd never buy one cause it's probably been hamered on to much.
thumbs-up.gif

For those that have seen the SE, is the paint metallic, if so, what color flakes?

My 2002 was the Silver/Grey version but I painted it Black Pearl Metallic.  I don't like to look like every other bike out there.  
See the link under Modification:

I like the solid colors...

Yeah, I've seen yours up close, looks great. That was at night though. Be nice to see it in the sunlight.
smile.gif

Back