Limited - but more HID units available

ICEMANN

Registered
For those that missed out on the first round sorry for the delay. Got some news, both good and bad I think....

I have the access to get 10 more ballast units identical to the ones I had. Mitsubishi ballasts w/german D2R bulbs. All ten are new. All ten are state of the art, lightest, smallest, thinnest and brightest out there.

The supplier I can use is different due to the previous one retiring. I found out he sold the business so I cant go thru him anymore. I did find a new place to get them but for the costs and not being a business myself I dont mind doing the ten. After that I am done. Poooh said it best with a mod for yourself is nice, to help a few others is a good feeling but when you aint in it for the money it's a headache.

The ten I can get dont come with bulbs so I have to order the bulbs seperatly. The bulbs come in a pack of 15, 50 and 100. I can only get ten units so I have to buy the 15 pack of bulbs. They too are the exact same 35 Watt bright as helll, D2R blue hued HID bulbs as before. The only difference is the supplier's and extra work.

The replacement caps that go in place of the factory rubber cap I supplied, I always had to order seperatly, they actually go to something all together different. They happen to be a perfect fit for the busa low beam light.

So for me to consider getting the last 10, and thats all I can or will try to get, and sell them for exactly what I have in them will make the units $200.00 plus shipping. Its still one heck of a deal from what Ive seen. You cant find a better unit or ballast under $600-$700 anyway. Check yourselves.

Bulbs are $135-$158.00 each. But a little less with a bulk purchase.

I will order the units and ship them out if I can get 6 confirmed sales to make it worth the headache. If not its ok too because this all started as a solution to my own meltdown problems and then helping out a few who wanted them.

A couple of people wanted some and I didnt mind the work. But now it's not really worth the extra trouble if fellow riders are not interested.

If your interested I have two other people so I can see it happening in the next 24 hours to order them. Shipping is over night so I can have them to go out tomarrow and ship them on the thursday. Let me know what you want to do.

$200.00 + shipping. Still better than $459-$799 for the not as good phillips, or hella units. (my opinion since I have seen them both) Thanks for your time.

For any opinions on if ya think this mod is worth the money check with the people that have bought them. I hope that if they read this they will post their own opinions.

ICEMANN@AMERITECH.NET for paypal, or email interests. I will post a reply and email those interested if I get the six orders. If I sell all ten thats great. If not the four will go on my GMC SUV's. The units will fit Aprilla, GSXR1k and honda XX.

puck, still got yours from before

<span style='color:red'></span>bidwell
Member # 137

posted February 25, 2003 06:55 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like they say a picture is worth a 1000 words http://community.webshots.com/album/64458079AZAsny

bidwell

--------------------
Speed doesn't kill, stupidity does.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bidwell

Here are the photos from the link above.

The HID unit turns night into day...

Let there be light...
firedevil.gif
Cool as ICE

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey what is the total cost of the system? I am very interested in one of the systems for mine.

Hey,
We make very high quality indiglow gauges for Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Honda and much more, you've seen the rest now try the best!!
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>NO NEEDLE OR STOCK GAUGE REMOVAL

LOW PRICE $79.99 !!</span></span>
COMES WITH INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know!!! I like what Rhythm and 469boy put out. I know there stuff is custom, and exactly what I wanted for a similar price without gouging for custom work.

I keep hearing very vicious remarks about other units out their, Im in this as a hobby not for the big cheese. I will not down anyone else's products UNLESS I KNOW IT'S A SAFTEY THANG.

Im not one to spred rummers, so ya didnt hear it from me, this post does not exsist, however......

there are a couple of companys that have different reviews from our members. Some good, some great, some not so good and some just down right pit-a-fool.

I have seen Rhythms & 469boys up close and personal, and they are very active members in the forum, so Im stickin with them, The work is very good and OH SO CUSTOM.

They both have been very helpful to me when I needed it, as I have seen they have helped many many others.

Besides from what I have read both good and bad about some of the other venders, and in all fairness. I have not seen their products first hand so it's not fair for me to say their stuff is good or not good. Pictures look nice, but!

Are the slip on's, so to speak, lifting/seperating from the stock guages over time due to static?? on the layover types. I keep hearing this and wonder? The appearance of laser cutting is nice and the reverse indaglow is cute, but isnt that what the stock guages are for the most part??

I did notice that those and speedhuts look identical minus the art differences. Same supplier?? Make a sound decesion whom ever ya choose but my $$ went to Rhythm & Rob.

Sounds like a band doesnt it..Just my .02

ICE

I dont know!!! I like what Rhythm and 469boy put out. I know there stuff is custom, and exactly what I wanted for a similar price without gouging for custom work.

I keep hearing very vicious remarks about other units out their, Im in this as a hobby not for the big cheese. I will not down anyone else's products UNLESS I KNOW IT'S A SAFTEY THANG.

Im not one to spred rummers, so ya didnt hear it from me, this post does not exsist, however......

there are a couple of companys that have different reviews from our members. Some good, some great, some not so good and some just down right pit-a-fool.

I have seen Rhythms & 469boys up close and personal, and they are very active members in the forum, so Im stickin with them, The work is very good and OH SO CUSTOM.

They both have been very helpful to me when I needed it, as I have seen they have helped many many others.

Besides from what I have read both good and bad about some of the other venders, and in all fairness. I have not seen their products first hand so it's not fair for me to say their stuff is good or not good. Pictures look nice, but!

Are the slip on's, so to speak, lifting/seperating from the stock guages over time due to static?? on the layover types. I keep hearing this and wonder? The appearance of laser cutting is nice and the reverse indaglow is cute, but isnt that what the stock guages are for the most part??

I did notice that those and speedhuts look identical minus the art differences. Same supplier?? Make a sound decesion whom ever ya choose but my $$ went to Rhythm & Rob.

Sounds like a band doesnt it..Just my .02

ICE

Okay, Gents...

I'm getting some complaints about advertisements popping up everywhere, so I must clean the joint. Dont take it personally, but from now on anything you have to sell please start the thread in Merchandise or Classifieds forums, unless otherwise asked.

Back