Lil Charlie's truck!

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Just thought I'd share with you guys what a TRUE Texan's truck looks like...

â€

So I hear on another 'jacked' thread that you get 30 "Dyno Proven" ponies per pipe --

At 317hp stock, plus 480hb for all the tailpipes, It's a good thing that you have that wing on the back, cuz it would probably take off and fly to the moon without the added down force.:martin:

Does the chrome make it more slippery through the air? Does the reduced friction with the air help it get better times at the strip?:race:

So I hear on another 'jacked' thread that you get 30 "Dyno Proven" ponies per pipe --

At 317hp stock, plus 480hb for all the tailpipes, It's a good thing that you have that wing on the back, cuz it would probably take off and fly to the moon without the added down force.:martin:

Does the chrome make it more slippery through the air? Does the reduced friction with the air help it get better times at the strip?:race:

I haven't taken it to the track since I added the chrome to see. I bet it does though because the chrome has improved my aerodynamics...I know this because my MPG's went up almost 1.5 MPG's so it only makes sense that my track times will be better by a .10th or so.

Thing is tho -- I don't have a Titan I have a Leaf. Will I get as much extra push by installing your kit on my rig?

Back