Like New Muzzy Stainless M10 Full Exhaust

ljsimp

Registered
I have sold my Hayabusa with 9,000 miles I have decided to move on. I have a Full Muzzy M10 Exhaust System with a Power Commander, and K&N filter. The setup is mint no dents/dings, and sounds amazing. I put roughly 3,000 miles on the exhaust. I am taking a loss but I am willing to part with it for $800. I paid $1,200 for this setup without the tune.

The Powercommander is already tuned I live in North Carolina. The tune was recommended by a few tuners on this site and he did an excellent job.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 5.JPG

Hey GoldenChild Ive decided to take a break from the bike scene. I am always in slow traffic so it became boring quick :) Plus the wife is wanting a kid...

Hey cool on wanting a kid at least you will get to go fast once in awhile at something :rofl: ..... Kids are as fun as motorcycles to me, they can be charismatic, sometimes just peaceful and sometimes just a blast,lol... Good Luck and stay in touch, we will have to hookup next time I'm home... Great Seller Here Guys...

Hey GoldenChild Ive decided to take a break from the bike scene. I am always in slow traffic so it became boring quick :) Plus the wife is wanting a kid...

That's a nice exhaust and not bad price for everything that comes with it. I almost bought this system before I came across the Tiforce at a good deal.

Back