Lights Not Working

Jbaby1969

Registered
Before taking a ride today I realized that none of my lights work other than my brake light. Headlight indicator comes on but no headlight. Turn signal indicators do not come on and nothing at the lights themselves.

I checked the fuses and they are all good. Any ideas or other things I can check?

Are there multiple ground locations for the light system? I took the tail off and checked everything out. Didn’t see anything obvious that was wrong.

Also, I just had keys made by a locksmith since I lost my only key, installed soupys one inch riser. Could either of these be causing a problem?

Also, I just had keys made by a locksmith since I lost my only key, installed soupys one inch riser. Could either of these be causing a problem?
I would start looking around the front where you just put the riser on and see if anything got pulled loose. Key shouldn't be an issue add long ad it's starting the bike

I would start looking around the front where you just put the riser on and see if anything got pulled loose. Key shouldn't be an issue add long ad it's starting the bike

I’ll do a more thorough check tomorrow. I removed the turn signal unit today and didn’t find anything that looked wrong.

I’ll do a more thorough check tomorrow. I removed the turn signal unit today and didn’t find anything that looked wrong.
Im thinking since u just installed the riser and all your fuses are good I'd almost bet that a harness plug came loose or possibly pulled a wire. But that would definitely be my starting point if it was me. I do believe they share a ground wire (not 100 percent on that) but if you have a test light check to see if any of the lights are getting power and if so you'll know your looking for a ground issue.

Im thinking since u just installed the riser and all your fuses are good I'd almost bet that a harness plug came loose or possibly pulled a wire. But that would definitely be my starting point if it was me. I do believe they share a ground wire (not 100 percent on that) but if you have a test light check to see if any of the lights are getting power and if so you'll know your looking for a ground issue.

Getting power at the fuses. Nothing at the lights themselves though.

So I still haven’t solved this issue. Bike is naked at the moment. All connections are good. Could the relay on the fuse block be the problem? I can’t find a picture of the wire diagram that I can actually read on my phone but it looks like the relay is for the turn signals and side stand. Is that correct?

So I still haven’t solved this issue. Bike is naked at the moment. All connections are good. Could the relay on the fuse block be the problem? I can’t find a picture of the wire diagram that I can actually read on my phone but it looks like the relay is for the turn signals and side stand. Is that correct?
Here is diagram

E92ADF70-5953-4532-85D4-CDC83B67FC82.png

Back