Lightning Storm March 23rd 2019

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
This storm fired up literally right over our house.. We never got a drop of rain but watched it as it formed and moved East..... What a light show we get out here in the Central Plains!

2019-03-24_21-51-56.jpg

March23_lightningII (10).Movie_Snapshot.jpg

March23_lightningII (12).Movie_Snapshot.jpg

March23_lightningII (16).Movie_Snapshot.jpg

March23_lightningII (17).Movie_Snapshot.jpg

March23_lightningII (23).Movie_Snapshot.jpg

March23_lightningII (28).Movie_Snapshot.jpg

thumb.jpg

This storm fired up literally right over our house.. We never got a drop of rain but watched it as it formed and moved East..... What a light show we get out here in the Central Plains!

View attachment 1596630

View attachment 1596631

View attachment 1596632

View attachment 1596633

View attachment 1596634

View attachment 1596635

View attachment 1596636

View attachment 1596637
Cap, did you take those images and the video?
I don’t know what is more fascinating....the beautiful lightning or how beautifully it was captured!

That system brought a lot of energy with it. It got here about 11 last night. Bad stuff went north, just a light and sound show, very little rain.

That's the real color! There were so many different levels of intensity... I have another video that is much longer that I am working on now and you can see all of the colors as they play out.. No editing at all is done, you can see the cityscape below remains the same the entire video...

Cap you should sell these to magazines etc! I am telling you they are top notch!

That's the real color! There were so many different levels of intensity... I have another video that is much longer that I am working on now and you can see all of the colors as they play out.. No editing at all is done, you can see the cityscape below remains the same the entire video...
That's awesome. I see lightning flashes as various colors, blues and greens particularly, but to capture it is spectacular!

Cap you should sell these to magazines etc! I am telling you they are top notch!

Trust me, I know the guys that are good and do work for the news agencies and sell to the magazines... They coach me :) I will post some examples here so you can see the difference..

Holy cow! That linked pic is incredible. Im thinking yours are at least as good though!

Back