lighted Kanji pics

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
For DTPRB here are the pics of the lighted Kanji's on the bike crappy camera so can't get a good night shot... but at night is when they really rock, I got them red to keep it legal here in FL, still haven't painted that little gray spot in the top part of the Kanji..:banghead: but that little gray area can be match painted to whatever color bike it's on. :banghead: I am to lazy

lighted kanji.jpg

lighted kanji 2.jpg

lighted kanji 3.jpg

lighted kanji 4.jpg

Hi Busa- Will they mess up the part of the bike they stick to? Can they be removed with ease?

I don't think they will mess up the part of the bike they are stuck heat gun should take them off clean....... I think the problem you will have is that the decals themselves maybe destroyed in the removal process if you take them off.. I lined them up as best as I could an went with where they landed :laugh: I was happy..

Sending you a PM frisbee

Keep in mind anyone interested in them that are not the same style as oem there is no left an right side difference

Last edited:
looks good man :thumbsup:any night shots?

Dam camera flash at night ruins the photo :banghead: I am not a photographer an I am working with a BB camera:banghead: an when I turn the flash off it's complete darkness but there is floating brightly lit kanji floating in the air :)

Last edited:
Back