4ea 9.25

4ea 19.

1ea 26.

of the 4 there are

1ea red
1ea blue
1ea white
1ea color rotation

OK here is how these will be priced out.... The set comes with one sign included from the selection we will have in stock. If you want to purchase different signs that you can trade out you can purchase them at the time you buy your system or come back and buy it seperately.

If you have custom artwork then there is a 25.00 charge for set up.

If you want to add your screen name to the sign you can for 4.00

At the end the base prices are resonable and you can add more if you want. These signs can be hung upside down but remember that the sign will need to be ordered with the artwork correctly laid out for your arrangement. If the sign is going to be hung then you want the holes on the top of the sign and if you are going to put it on the base on a shelf then you would want the pins on the bottom. If a person wanted to they could use a drill and just put a couple of holes on the artwork. Remember if you put holes in the opposite end they will show.

What do you guys think?

9.25 inch aluminum base 50.00
Extra Signs $15.00
Custom Artwork $25.00
Screen Name $4.00

19.625 inch aluminum base 80.00
Extra Signs $20.00
Custom Artwork $25.00
Screen Name $4.00

26.75 inch aluminum base 135.00
Extra Signs $25.00
Custom Artwork $25.00
Screen Name $4.00

So $104 for the examples I asked about in a 19.25. What's the shipping cost to 98208? :beerchug:

Last edited:
I think I got 200 bucks with someones name on it for a 26.75 color changin. I have a pic I like plus my screen name and my assumption on the extra sign is just 1 so ill take a custom and just a busa symbol..

Either way I gotta have one.

Ok folks the acrylic is here, I have several light bases in stock so let me know if you are interested. I will do the artwork and send to you for approval..

cap

Back