Light bases came in today... WOW

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Okay we are really close to selling these guys, the new bases came in and I put the sign that I had made for the test before in the new base...

This base is 9.25 wide and has 15 BRIGHT LED's, there is an AC adapter and a switch inline of the power line.... The base is anodized aluminum and is durable, I made a chain and hung it upside down so you can hang it in your garage, more about that later....

I have:

Four 9.25 bases, red, blue, white and changing color LED's (has green, blue, red, white and combinations of those colors).

Four 19.6 bases, red, blue, white and changing color LED's

One 26.75 base... Sorry fellas the first one is mine :) I will do something with it and post up pics...

I can do custom artwork on these so if you have something you want yours to say then be thinking about it... I will get the ones I have in the hands of some members and then let them provide feedback before I sell these to the masses.......

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01191.jpg

DSC01193.jpg

DSC01194.jpg

DSC01195.jpg

DSC01196.jpg

DSC01197.jpg

DSC01198.jpg

DSC01199.jpg

DSC01200.jpg

Here are some pics for you blue guys.... I used my little camera so the pics are as good as normal but you will get the idea of how bright these are when you can see the reflection on the wall.....

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01191.jpg

DSC01193.jpg

DSC01194.jpg

DSC01195.jpg

DSC01196.jpg

DSC01197.jpg

DSC01198.jpg

DSC01199.jpg

DSC01200.jpg

awesome, what's the going price of a 19.6? I'm thinking the motorcycle in the middle and each corner has the kanji in it, would that be possible? :beerchug:

I put a different set of artwork in there so that it raised the Kanji and put some space above the Hayabusa words..

DSC01203.jpg

DSC01204.jpg

DSC01205.jpg

DSC01203.jpg

DSC01204.jpg

DSC01205.jpg

Man, that looks awesome!!!!

Put me down for a 9.25 color changing base.

You could make some nice "Seasonal" stuff for 'em! :thumbsup:

Oh, and Semi, you're wrong - it looks best in Blue

I know you probably have a TON of people making request's but how hard would it be to put a bike year with on that as well? Would that be a PITA?

I know you probably have a TON of people making request's but how hard would it be to put a bike year with on that as well? Would that be a PITA?

The whole plan is to make what you want on the sign, oh yeah make it reasonable too...

We can put the year of your busa or your screen name....

This is the part where it really gets fun... You will be able to order custom signs in the future and just change them out yourself. It takes about 5 minutes to switch the artwork each time...

Yeah yeah I can hear it now, "But you can buy a sign on Ebay for 10.00", ask that same guy to sell you just the screen that you want and you will never get a response...

These are not just your typical bar light but these are commercial bases that a business would use...

Im pretty excited that they turned out as nice as they did....

cap

How about something like these?

I still want to do some adjustments to the second pic.

BusaSign3.jpg

Busa_Embossed_1.jpg

Last edited:
:bowdown: Those look amazing! You sir knocked this one out of the park. I can't wait to have one hanging up in the garage!

after I get my first batch paid for... maybe this one for me... :) (in the aluminum)

Line drawings work better for the acrylic?

plaque.jpg

Last edited:
wow!! VERY NICE. That is a keeper that everyone will be lining up to get.

Very nice Cap. Make sure you flame treat those edges (rounds and smoothes them off).

Did you look into those acrylic prices I sent you?

me likey, thinking about twoone small for work and 19" for home. custom with my screen name and pic :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Back