Lifestyle of Impossibilities

Projekt

Registered
How are you living?

What do you do?

What are your goals, standards and dreams?

Have you reached them?

Have you exited the mundane and achieved something more than that which you came from?

Some people never do get out, get up, wake-up and see that what they call a life really is a Lifestyle of Impossibilities. This term is something I came up with due to observations of my fellow man. There are people that just make it happen, they get off the couch and hustle to get their wants. To these people, wants are needs and this leads to a motivation, a hunger if you will that drives them to acquire the undefined object or goal. They are able to execute a specific sequence of thought that allows them to overcome obstacles in the path to their desires.

Other people just never reach the point that they just snap to make things happen. Maybe it is due to limited introspection. Maybe their eyesight is poor, too poor to see their own narrowly defined satisfaction. Maybe in a very literal sense, to them, things are overwhelmingly impossible. That is, their lifestyle is limited by many impossibilities.

Keeping it simple is cool enough. You can keep it simple but still achieve great success and wealth by any measure. My personal opinion of the term "keep it simple", as it relates to mankind, is positive, typically opposite of the more common perception. To many, being simple is a negative descriptor implying ignorance and low standards. However, keeping it simple can be defined as something altogether of a higher consciousness. Simplicity in life leads to low stress, a satisfaction and emotional control that awards the practitioner with equilibrium.

Excuse me for the short entry. I've realized that I have to go and continue pursuing my goals.

In case you were wondering, Hayabusa owners by definition, do not live a lifestyle of impossibilities.

Tony little is that you?
laugh.gif

Good observations man!

Well
winkold.gif
, I love Being Me  
tounge.gif
! I've had and HAVE a Wonderful life
ThumbsUp.gif
. And I'am still enjoying LIFE to IT'S Fullness! So  
dunno.gif
does that count
jump9.gif

YeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwww
banana.gif
, let's go RIDE THE BUSA  
race.gif

Ive had a terrible life. It has been terrible for most of my life. I remember when i was a kid and worry free. I wish i could travel through time and relive those days.. I also look at my 3 dogs and wish i was a little animal that was owned by a loving 22 year old woman because theyre lives are so simple. I wake up in the morn and thank goodness that i dont live on the street also cause thats how terrable my life is on a daily basis.

Atleast i have a decent job running a company.

good stuff P'smoove.

gratitude is good too though. i was driving home and saw the sherif's "bus" trasnporting inmates and thought to myself "mann i'm glad to be out here". yet i continue to strive, tomorrow i'll be going to class [baguazhang/kung fu] at 9:30 am, then some sign work for the school, then home to lay down mulch. i used to be lazy as hell but wife's the opposite, she's always workin' on sumthin'. she's right for workin' hard, striving, and her example has rubbed off on me.

I like it alot....i have friends that come over all the time just to see what i am conjuring up. I hang out in the shop all the time, and have been labled as having compulsive obsessive disorder. but like some i have dreams, thougts that keep me up thinking what if....

I take their comments as a compliment. I am going to print that and read it to my co workers maybe it'll lite a fire under their arses?

thanks bro
clap.gif

I like it alot....i have friends that come over all the time just to see what i am conjuring up.  I hang out in the shop all the time, and have been labled as having compulsive obsessive disorder. but like some i have dreams, thougts that keep me up thinking what if....

I take their comments as a compliment.  I am going to print that and read it to my co workers maybe it'll lite a fire under their arses?

thanks bro
clap.gif
I'd love to see the results of your presentation..

Great read and I agree. Why some people do not pursue their full potential can be difficult for me to understand. Ive changed my posture when looking into other's lifestyles. my measure now is their perceived level of happiness. I think this could be more inline with your keep it simple philosophy.

How many folks out there are exceeding their potential and are wealthy yet unhappy? The pursuit of happiness. Those founding fathers were on the right track.

"Perceived level of happiness." I like that.

Every time Christmas or my birthday comes up, my wife asks me what I want for a gift. I can never think of anything that I really want. I have everything I want now. A beautiful wife I dearly love. Friends I can rely on at any time for any thing. Family who I love to be with. A bike I love to ride, a car I love to drive. I have a piano and the skill and talent to use it. What more could I ask for? Nothing, really.

Yeah. I'm a wealthy man.

--Wag--

"Perceived level of happiness."  I like that.  

Every time Christmas or my birthday comes up, my wife asks me what I want for a gift.  I can never think of anything that I really want.  I have everything I want now.  A beautiful wife I dearly love.  Friends I can rely on at any time for any thing.  Family who I love to be with.  A bike I love to ride, a car I love to drive.  I have a piano and the skill and talent to use it.  What more could I ask for?  Nothing, really.  

Yeah.  I'm a wealthy man.  

--Wag--
clap.gif
A big +1 here......................except the piano part
crazy.gif
I barely have enough coordination in my fingers to tie my shoes with
lol1.gif

My life is good, it could be better, could be worse. Bills are paid, not much left over right now. But I am working on it..

Ive had a terrible life. It has been terrible for most of my life. I remember when i was a kid and worry free. I wish i could travel through time and relive those days.. I also look at my 3 dogs and wish i was a little animal that was owned by a loving 22 year old woman because theyre lives are so simple. I wake up in the morn and thank goodness that i dont live on the street also cause thats how terrable my life is on a daily basis.

Atleast i have a decent job running a company.
Bro...
I empathize with you since I have been there and had those kinds of thoughts. Things will certainly start to look up for you.

"Perceived level of happiness."  I like that.  

Every time Christmas or my birthday comes up, my wife asks me what I want for a gift.  I can never think of anything that I really want.  I have everything I want now.  A beautiful wife I dearly love.  Friends I can rely on at any time for any thing.  Family who I love to be with.  A bike I love to ride, a car I love to drive.  I have a piano and the skill and talent to use it.  What more could I ask for?  Nothing, really.  

Yeah.  I'm a wealthy man.  

--Wag--
I know where you are from and where you are now... It looks like a good life from here as well.

Back