Do You Believe in Life After Death?

• Yes, this is just the beginning.

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

GNBRETT

Registered
so wat do u guys/gals think? is the physical life just the beginning? no one gets out alive. life is terminal from day one....

Of course their is life after death... its just a different form of life. Just because something can't be proven scientifically doesn't mean it can't exist. If its not true then we have millions of liars. The stories that really intrique me are the ones where the person dies and then gets revived. Sometimes they are upset about being back in their body because where they were headed was so much better than being in this physical plane.

I know for a FACT there is. Whether you go to Heaven or Hell or Purgatory, I doubt. BUT, I've been out ghost hunting before and have personaly gotten responses from the dead.

Agree with VABs once it's over it's over. Over here, not class conscious, so why should I consider myself any different from a dog, cat, cow or an ant for that matter, when it comes to afterlife. Or do they all get a further chance as well?

Had a dinner in an Italian restaurant downtown Toronto a couple of weeks ago and there were some tasty mushrooms on my plate. Woke up 3AM in the morning with a ghost from the afterlife, carrying me out of my bed. She was really nice, but unfortunately it was the mushrooms.

There is life after death and this is at least my second time around as I was once a pirate arrrrrrrr!

Next time I want to come back as a house cat in Palm Beach. I've put the proper requests and forms in but the waiting line is centuries long!

And for those who believe it possible what makes you think this is the first?

I voted no because I think there is no life after death. Although, there is some weird crap that happens from time to time that no one can explain, so who knows......

I was dead before I was born and my nonexistence didn't bother me at all.
:laugh:

Cheers
Ken

Good one Jellyrug ! On a side note... if you work at programming your dreams you can specify which ghost carries you to the bathroom... may I suggest 6 ft tall Anna Nichol in her prime or someone similar.

I like your signature... Always ride as if everyone is trying to kill you... my version... never give them a chance to get you. One of the situations that happens occassionally is people rolling up to a stop sign at a sporty rate of speed. You really have no idea if ther going to stop even though "so far" they always have... meanwhile, I am on the brakes until its a non event no matter what they do.

I know for a FACT there is. Whether you go to Heaven or Hell or Purgatory, I doubt. BUT, I've been out ghost hunting before and have personaly gotten responses from the dead.
thats where it gets a little fuzzy for me cause I too believe in the paranormal so I guess one could make the argument that if u believe in ghosts ud have to believe in the after life no?

Well, I used to believe that we have one shot at this thing called life but my guess is that the afterlife can be interpreted many ways. My favorite way to think about it is that there is only a specific amount of energy in the universe and that once your time expires, you may indeed be placed in a new vessel to give it another go... I just want to be able to nurse off some big ol' mammary glands for a while next time around and hope to be born into a legacy family of old money and strong family values.

Back