Lies from a dealer...

They emailed me back and updated the ad. This was their response, copy and paste Quote:

Ok- the body work is Limited Edition- Get a life

I think ill be calling the manager tomorrow as this wekend its supossed to rain. Looks like they have some nice people workin there:whistle:

They emailed me back and updated the ad. This was their response, copy and paste Quote:

I think ill be calling the manager tomorrow as this wekend its supossed to rain. Looks like they have some nice people workin there:whistle:

That response I can tell you for sure was not run by the owner or Mgr.
Call tomorrow and ask to speak to Owner, get his email and forward that to him.
After that relax and enjoy the storm you just created for the internet dept.

Blanca- Will do:thumbsup:

I just wanted them to and thier customers to know about the bike. If I were them and recieved info on my product, Id thank the person and look into the issue. Seems like good business to me

Blanca- Will do:thumbsup:

I just wanted them to and thier customers to know about the bike. If I were them and recieved info on my product, Id thank the person and look into the issue. Seems like good business to me

You are correct. I used to have 2 internet mgrs at PBLM.
Both were fairly knowledgeable but made mistakes.
Not out of the ordinary for yr, make, model, miles or engine to have been wrong but...
when corrected they corrected it or were gone.

1 just 1 thing like that can absolutely kill your rep cuz word of mouth advertising can be your best or worst friend.

Apparently, they don't want YOUR business.

Yeah, I'd be making a phone call to the manager or owner. Most owners want to know what's going on in their companies.

--Wag--

Back